• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Batman Arkham My first and last "family" meme.

    Batman Arkham My first and last "family" meme.


    My first and last "family" meme.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    The unofficial Batman Arkham Iceberg™ V8.03

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    After 8 years, this is the first time I’ve heard of this. I wonder if there’s anything else that’s yet to be discovered.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I used to have nightmares about him lol

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    "I'm sorry, old chum."

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Anyone ever notice that the waitress from Paul's Diner is in the morgue at Elliott Memorial Hospital?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Whose this guy hes in Batman arkham Asylum ( sorry for the bad quality I took the pic with my phone because I play on PS4)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    I’m so cool

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    1989

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Which Arkham character do you want to punch in the face the most?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    These were the ones I could think of off the top of my head so if you have anymore then comment them

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/spaceman0903
    [link] [comments]

    I love doing this soo much. Truly makes me feel like batman

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Be The Batman and Be Greater. Two best suits from the best trilogies for me.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    360 hit

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Ever notice the portrait of Thomas Wayne looks like Adam West?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    arkham asylum 1st scarecrow nightmare

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    so im playing arkham asylum and im on the first scarecrow mission and i only just realized on my 4th playthrough that you can hear scarecrow saying get out of here when you enter the mourge i thought this was cool enough to share

    submitted by /u/LooneyLlamaYT
    [link] [comments]

    I fu*ked up.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    So I recently got the Arkham Series on Steam and decided to go for 100% completion on all the games. I started with Asylum and completed the game fully and currently I am playing City.

    I started my first save in hard difficulty completed 65% (Story mode, all side missions except Enigma Conundrum, a sh*t Tom of Riddles) and then decided to complete the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC where my game got bugged when I went through a door that I was not supposed to go to until the next part in the room where Robin had to get a key from Harley. After exiting the room, I wasn't able to go back in. And the only other way out of the corridor is a vent which leads to a void. So I had to start a new game but since I didn't want to go through all that pain, I decided to go with easy mode. Again I completed 65% but this time started with the DLC, just in case. While playing today, I was getting bored so I decided to try and play New Game + and now I realize that I SHOULD'VE PLAYED IN NORMAL OR HARD in order to access New Game + if I wanted to get 100% completion.

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

    I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW.

    Is there any way I can fix this or do I have to go through all that pain and suffering again twice if I want 100% completion?

    submitted by /u/morpheusbtw
    [link] [comments]

    hello.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Just finished the story of Arkham night finally! Got a question: What dlc do you need to make 120%? Only Season of Infamy?

    submitted by /u/purplerain18
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else disappointed in how Scarecrow was utilised once again in AK?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    The game begins with his menacing dialogue, which thrilled me for what it about to occur. I felt that they finally had made a menacing & truly frightening character (Which is what I had wanted to see)

    But after completing the game, he felt as a non important character. Although he was the main antagonist of the game & the final boss, I felt that they focused more on AK & Joker instead of the feud between Batman & Scarecrow. I felt the game focused more on Batman's failures from the past instead of the present issue. Even the scarecrow's nightmare sequences were used purely to continue Batman & The Joker's story. It just felt like it was not centred around him, which is what I really wanted to witness.

    submitted by /u/The_Wolves10
    [link] [comments]

    Was Batman Cured the Whole Time? - Batman Arkham Knight Theory

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I have one riddler trophy left on Stagg's airship but I can't find it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    So the trophy icon in question is on the bottom left corner of the third grid within the riddler section of the menu. I just watched a 17 min tutorial video on how to find all the trophies and this last one doesnt exist.

    submitted by /u/KingCuckClan
    [link] [comments]

    My highest free flow combo is 1015, I just want to know if anyone has ever gotten higher or if I have a world record. My account name is l3LACKMASK713, in case you want to check if this is photoshop. Also this was done on Xbox.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment