• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Batman Arkham Prisoner 4011 is in the courthouse. I repeat. Catwoman is in the courthouse... I'm kinda early, years too early.

    Batman Arkham Prisoner 4011 is in the courthouse. I repeat. Catwoman is in the courthouse... I'm kinda early, years too early.


    Prisoner 4011 is in the courthouse. I repeat. Catwoman is in the courthouse... I'm kinda early, years too early.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    They may be criminals, but Penguin's men were nice enough to stack their plates for the waitress

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    A dumb meme Idea I've had for a while. It could also be done the other way around (meaning that they're bragging about how few weapons they need)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Talk or I'll break your handles

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    "I'll get my car." "I BROUGHT MINE."

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    No matter how many times I replay Knight, for me, this will always be one of the best scenes.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    That wasn't that bad

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a clip from Arkham Asylum where Bruce says "Harley thinks i'm trapped in here, she never was very bright"

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I need it in my life

    submitted by /u/HellsConflagration
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the assassins from Arkham Origins had your favourite Boss Battles?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    just got these two in the mail today

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    I found this trade at a bookstore and it says that it’s a prelude to Arkham Origins. Could it be that I’ve found Batman Arkham Origins, Origins?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    I Owe Alot To Rocksteady/WB Games Montreal For Creating The Arkham Games. They Were The Best Games Of My Childhood.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    i remember being too scared to go through killer crocs layer in my first play through of asylum when i was 9/10. i remember being so excited for the release of origins that i got it on the day of release and played it all weekend after school. i remember spending hours watching easter egg videos for the entire series. i remember when i discovered scarecrows dead thugs in city and being hyped for his return in the next game

    so many of my best childhood memories are because of this game series.

    submitted by /u/AceSwitchblade
    [link] [comments]

    Camaflouge militia: Hurr durr �� Medic militia: What the fuck dude? ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Wow, Arkham VR was a great (but short) experience!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    SO I just finished my first run of Arkham VR, Gotta say, it was an absolute blast. A very unique experience, but it did a great job getting us into the shoes of Batman. If nothing else, we got to truly explore a wonderful recreation of the Batcave well into an established Batman's career, and not just the still underdevelopment Batcave in Origins(which I also loved!) . The little details were terrific, and the ending was really something. I already knew the ending, but there was still something genuinely suspenseful about it. Just something about the camera angles, music, and the dizzying feeling it creates in us. Just so immersive. Absolute beauty.

    And this is just me,but though we don't get to explore it fully, it really is awesome seeing them recreate the central Gotham from Knight,, and seeing it actually populated, not just an abandoned landscape populated by only criminals. We see traffic, subways, clubs, etc. It helps make Gotham feel alive.

    Several highlights

    Exploring a bit of the mansion, exploring the batcave, some of the riddler challenges, testing the blood of the Joker infected, that one brutal fight(you all know what i'm talking about), the cage with Robin, searching in the bodies for the shrapnel, recreating the bomb device,finding the password for the safe, that ending!!, etc.

    I don't recommend you get this unless you're a big fan, or if you can find it for cheap, but if you're a huge incontrollable Batman fan like me, you got yourself a good time. It really compliments the story of AK very well

    I know it's quite short, but I sort of like that. It doesn't overstay its welcome. Short and sweet is better than being dragged on

    submitted by /u/Dont_Hurt_Me_Mommy
    [link] [comments]

    Conroy and Hamill?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Took me 6 long days to beat Croc

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Welcome to Gotham, City of Fear.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Beyond the Knightmare

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    BUGGED Arkham Origins Steam Deadshot Mission

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I stupidly quit the game during the transmission with deadshot. Reloading the game still shows the red line of the sniper angle and going to the tower I can investigate the shell casing. But the radio frequency is already decoded and interacting with it doesn't make deadshot come back. He doesn't appear in the bank. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/AceAttorney524
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Quincy Sharp

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through the arkham series again and I finished Arkham Asylum 100% and then started up city. I guess I never realized back when I played it before but you find out Quincy Sharpe is the current Spirit of Arkham and then in the next game not only is he mayor now but also gets the green light for Arkham city.

    Is it ever explained why batman never did anything once finding out he has been killing inmates and such?

    submitted by /u/nethus45
    [link] [comments]

    What's Your favorite Arkham Game Besides City?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    City isn't up here because I know it would win the poll by a landslide.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChipDip247
    [link] [comments]

    Im new to Batman Arkham Asylum. Help me out

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    What are the DLC for Batman Arkham Asylum how do you access them and how do you access the Skins I tried looking it up on Google but it was very confusing.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_BEAN_PICS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment