• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Batman Arkham Me doing the final azreal fight on knightmare difficulty

    Batman Arkham Me doing the final azreal fight on knightmare difficulty


    Me doing the final azreal fight on knightmare difficulty

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Only discovered Photo mode in my third play through. Guess I'll have to do it all again.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    The Impossible has been made Possible!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I finally completed the 100% ! My life is completed !

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Fun Facts about Penguins Museum!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    I don't have any footage ( I play on Xbox and I use Reddit on mobile) BUT when you go into Penguins museum in city you can see that he had a cage for Zsasz though the display is broken, showing Zsasz has escaped hence the later side mission.

    AND

    while going through what I believe is the War Room you can see Joker and Quinn's hyenas shot and stuffed in a display. Explaining why Joker and Quinn never used them as a weapon during the games

    submitted by /u/K0rki3-101
    [link] [comments]

    “I’m rich”

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Finally got 100% on batman, now I have to do Catwoman, robin and knightwing. Really can’t wait ��

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Azrael’s trials

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    So what’s the deal with Harley’s kid?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    It seemed she was pregnant from an Easter egg in City showing a positive pregnancy test, but in her City DLC there is a crib with Scarface, balloons, and negative pregnancy tests. That seems to imply that she was never pregnant. In The Riddler's Gambit, she talks about how she was pregnant, and then Joker died. So what? Did she somehow have an abortion, or was there never a kid after all?

    Then again, Riddler's Gambit is pretty inconsistent at times.

    submitted by /u/DylanDidReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham's meaning in my childhood

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    I am 15 yrs old and if u think abt the fact that Arkham Asylum is 12 yrs old i only have some memories from the games release. I rlly just remember my dad playing it (and having no true idea what he was doing). I remember being 5, 6, 7, 8 yrs old and wishing I could play it but my dad wouldn't let me cause he thought it would be a little too frightening for me and I don't blame him especially with joker entoxicating that girl and causing her to have that smile on her face or whatever. he only had the 1st 3 games bc he refused to buy a ps4 for some reason. I remember a few years ago he finally let me play them and I played them in order of the games releases excluding arkham knight cause I didn't have it. When I was 12 I got a computer for school and I downloaded arkham knight for 4 dollars off of steam but unfortunately it couldn't run it because my laptop specs were terrible for gaming. Years later this past Christmas I got a gaming pc and split the price w my dad and the 1st game I played on it was arkham knight. I consider it the best video game I've ever played soon I was getting 3 digit combos in the arkham games. After a while I was playing all of the games on hard mode and knight on Knightmare mode. Now I love batman batman is the best comic book character I've ever encountered and I am now playing all of the games in order over the summer I love the way these games were set up and as fat as I'm concerned, no one will ever be able to top them.

    Thank you Arkham series for bringing pleasant dreams to my child hood and making me the video game prodigy and batman fan I am and will always be. ♥️

    submitted by /u/gotrops
    [link] [comments]

    Some screenshots i took : )

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    DCAU voice actors in the Arkham series

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Hell yeah, finally got to croc and beat him

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    That's old gotham done!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Nothing here, just a normal unconscious Commander vibing

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Arkham Knight Bad Ending

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Arkham Knight is my personal favorite of the Arkham Games, though something occurred to me the last time I played through... They had the perfect opportunity to include a bad ending to the game! I'm not talking about an incomplete version of the Knightfall Protocol, I mean an ACTUAL bad ending!

    First, lets talk about the good ending for a minute to help me explain. Obviously, spoiler warning, but then again, if you haven't beaten Arkham Knight yet, being on this subreddit may not be the safest idea...

    Batman is captured by Scarecrow and the Joker has taken over his mind. Batman fights to regain control, culminating in him giving the big "I am Batman" line. He forces Joker into a metaphorical cell, locking him away forever in the darkest recesses of Bruce's mind. He regains control, Jason breaks him free, he injects Scarecrow with his own toxin, and returns to GCPD, now with the entire world knowing his secret.

    But what if maybe... just maybe... Joker wasn't such a pushover during that final fight in Bruce's mind? What if he actually put up a decent fight? Not a Arkham Origins Deathstroke-level fistfight, but a fight nonetheless. So much so that, if the player isn't careful, Joker could force BATMAN into the cell instead! Batman gets locked away in the darkest recesses of his own mind, allowing Joker to take permanent control! Cut to the real world where Jason frees Batman, not knowing Bruce is no longer in control, Batman grabs Scarecrow's syringes and, rather than injecting him, stabs him with the needles and paints a smile on his face with Crane's blood; all while the world watches, live on camera! Cut to the logo: "This is how it happened. This... is how the Batman died."

    Is that where it finishes? Nope! We cut to Gordon on the roof of GCPD looking over the city, except now, it's looking worse than ever. Crime is at an all time high. Wayne Enterprises has gone belly-up. And bodies of both cops and citizens pollute the streets. He gets a message on his phone about a bombing downtown. He drives to the scene and we follow Harley Quinn and two thugs (who are dressed like Batman with clown makeup) down an alleyway, escaping the bombing they just caused. They arrive in the alley only to be ambushed by Robin and Nightwing. The latter knocks out one of the thugs while the former tries to interrogate Harley and the other thug about where "he" is. Suddenly, they're interrupted by the sound of laughter. A shadow looms over them as a shadowy figure watches from the rooftops. They see him and plead that they can help him. But their cries fall on deaf ears as this shadowy figure swoops down towards them. In the last couple of frames, before the game cuts to black, we see him in all his terrifying glory...

    The Batman Who Laughs!

    submitted by /u/CrossENT
    [link] [comments]

    Glide Attack, Batman #110

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    One of Jokers darkest moments

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Photo mode is way more fun than it should be

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Can I get an invitation to the platinum club?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I’ve been trying to 100% origins lately and just overheard a blackgate escapee saying that captain boomerang was hunting him.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Just thought that it was an interesting piece of dialogue.

    submitted by /u/arkhamj
    [link] [comments]

    He afraid tho... (Sound on)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment