• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Batman Arkham He gave me at least 3 heart attacks

    Batman Arkham He gave me at least 3 heart attacks


    He gave me at least 3 heart attacks

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    One of my favorite skins from the games

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:53 PM PST

    All jokes

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:49 AM PST

    The fingerwork was real

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Added from u/Batnuel

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Batman vs Pyg....*Knightmare Difficulty*

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PST

    I made this video edit of the Arkham Series, if you decide to watch what are your thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Ask and you shall receive u/DistantNemisis

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Anyone else think Batman Arkham Knight's graphics stands up against Cyberpunk 2077 and Red Dead Redemption 2?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:41 AM PST

    I revisited Arkham Knight again yesterday. The last time I played it was about 6-7 years ago and the graphics look like it could be a Next gen game. It arguably looks better then most games that came out today. The graphics looks just as good as games such as Cyberpunk 2077 and Red Dead Redemption 2.

    submitted by /u/SuicidalHippo111
    [link] [comments]

    Catwoman dlc

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Does anyone else feel like the catwoman dlc for arkham knight is an absolute joke. Like first of all, the beginning of it is really annoying having to take out about 12 or 15 guards (I think) And then having to take out multiple re-spawning riddler bots on a shrinking platform as a very flexible character that moves a lot!!!

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    My ranking of the Arkham Games

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Out of the Main 4 these are my rankings and why

    4: Arkham Asylum: Arkham Asylum was an amazing game. It was a great introduction to the series. However it bring the first gives it many flaws. To me Joker carries the story. The rest of the characters barely change the story. The final boss fight was a let down. And Harley Quinn was the worst in this game.

    3: Arkham City: Arkham city is usually the community's favorite game. However it has many flaws. Two face is done horrible in this game. The riddler is more annoying in this game than the other 4 combined. The damn prison gets in my way when I'm trying to get anywhere. Oh and yet again Harley Quinn is done terrible.

    Arkham Origins: This game is underrated it's stupid. Just by the opening scene I could tell this game was amazing. The relationship between Batman and Alfred. Batman and Gordon becoming allies. The GCPD being a villain rather than an ally. Bane not just being strong but also smart. The story in general. My only complaint is how Black Mask is done.

    Arkham Knight: this game was a work of magic. First and for most it looks stunning. It still is one of the best looking games I've ever played. Scarecrow is actually kinda creepy. For me who was just getting into Batman when I played this it was a shock when i realized it was Jason Todd. To me the tank battles are actually fun. The side missions are all fun excluding a couple. People hate on a lot in this game but to me it was more fun than the rest. It was the only game where I felt like it was a real open world game. Where I felt comfortable just driving around and finding something to do. It actually feels like I can do whatever I want instead of having the main story shoved down my throat. An amazing work of art and the best game in the series.

    submitted by /u/AcrobaticAmbassador6
    [link] [comments]

    Time lapse of my Scarecrow (Arkham Knight) painting

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Which game had your favourite default suit?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Having fun with the dark knight skin

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PST

    You Stupid Bastard

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Just finished Batman Arkham asylum with a controller instead of keyboard, what control scheme is your preference?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Anywhere that madman goes death follows.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Of all the screenshots this is probably my favourite one I took. Just thought it would be cool to share

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Finally managed to beat Batman Arkham Videos by 17k in Wayne Manor Armory Combat Challenge - Arkham City

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Rank your favorite games from Arkham series

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I finished all 4 Arkham games in these 2 weeks, an noticed how many different opinions are about which is better than which, showing how great are all 4 games.

    So, i'm gonna make a personal top based on the main story, freedom in open world and other activities:

    1. Arkham City
    2. Arkham Knight
    3. Arkham Origins
    4. Arkham Asylum

    These are my favorite ones, so please don't kill me.

    Let me know your favorite Arkham games in the comments and the reasons.

    submitted by /u/3DaysRapier
    [link] [comments]

    Which game had the best story

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Dramatization of Me Exploring the Later Bits of the Museum in City, circa 2012

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Endless Fear Takedown?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PST

    I've been goofing around with cheat engine, and obviously there's the old reliable "unlimited waynetech points" cheats and whatnot, but I wanted to figure out something more unique:

    Fear Takedowns greater than 5 enemies. Imagine just dropping 10 or more thugs in a single Fear Takedown.

    The problem is, I can't find what value determines how many enemies Batman is allowed to KO consecutively. I tried searching for 3 (the default number of enemies), then upgrading it and searching for 4, then upgrading it and searching for 5. I got two values and set them to 20, and it didn't change anything.

    I then thought, "maybe the upgrades add a number of enemies to the default amount". So, assuming that a default fear takedown allows 0 additional enemies, I searched for 0 (never do this). Then, I got the first upgrade and did a follow-up search for 1 (as in, 1 additional enemy on top of the normal 3). Did the same for the next upgrade, searching for a 2. I got two values, changed them to 20, and nothing changed in-game.

    If anyone could mess around with this, I'd appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Natetheman223
    [link] [comments]

    This... did not go as planned.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment