• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Batman Arkham Batman in collab with Nightwing finna drop the hottest single of the year

    Batman Arkham Batman in collab with Nightwing finna drop the hottest single of the year


    Batman in collab with Nightwing finna drop the hottest single of the year

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Arkham Knight: "You're getting slow, old man." || Batman:

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    He also looks way better in Origins

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Batman doesn't kill

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    By far the best screenshot I ever took

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Hang in there, Bruce

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Funny Shot in Photo Mode

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I've gotten all 4 save slots to 240%, I've deleted one of them just so I can play through this wonderful game again, I have collected every riddled trophy in this game 8 times, and I have NEVER experienced anything like this.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    My man let Batman drop him

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Oh Arkham Origins, Rainbow World

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Questions about city story

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    I played through city recently and didn't understand 2 things.

    1: Joker seems to be dead when you first see him in the steel mill because the heart monitor displays that and it says so in detective mode. Sure he could have disconnected the heart monitor but how in detective mode?

    2: When you come back to the steel mill after Harley stole the last cure you find Harley tied up. Why? Joker had the place on lockdown so did he tie her up?

    submitted by /u/Spoket1
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Why does sometimes batman have green eyes in arkham asylum?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Before you enter the medical building and such, there's a guard conversation. Well, if you talk to that guard, you notice Bruce's eyes turn to green for no apparent reason. Any canon explanation to this or is it some good old bug?

    submitted by /u/N0tH1tl3r_V2
    [link] [comments]

    So, Suicide Squad game opinions?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Personally I would've much preferred Gotham Knights to be Arkham Canon over this. I'm fine with there being a superman or something but an entire Justice League? That we've never heard of before? Ever?

    Harley Quinn has had her plot - I don't wanna see her anymore tbh. I get they wanted to make Deadshot black, since most versions of him are nowadays, but this "nah bro this is the REAL deadshot" is so stupid. just say it's a retcon

    King Shark did have a kid in Arkham Knight prequel comics (who looked nothing like this guy but again, retcons), which I thought would like canonize those, but then in the same comics boomerang dies. Straight up.

    Personally I don't think we needed an Arkham suicide squad game. A stand-alone suicide squad game would have been totally fine.

    submitted by /u/DylanDidReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Cineshots Of The Beauty Of Batman (HD)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    i did a cool thing (im on one of those buildings you can really get on top of)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    A bug I faced during the third Scarecrow level yesterday

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I was on PS4 finishing up the third Scarecrow level in Asylum (where the game glitches out) but after you get to the Bat signal Scarecrow says "I think you need a little more" and redoses Batman. After that, my screen went completely black while I had to fight all the goons. The audio was fine, and the subtitles were there, but everything else was completely blank. Once I died and came back, the screen was back to normal so that genuinely wasn't supposed to happen, but I have to say, it would be really cool (and in fitting with the nature of how Scarecrow messes with the game) to have a Scarecrow section where you had to fight a bunch of goons in a completely black screen.

    submitted by /u/SeekerSpock32
    [link] [comments]

    Crime Investigations

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    I really like the crime Investigations in Origins where batman investigates crimes and apprehends the suspects who are just random thugs. Feels like Batman at his roots, a detective/crime fighter. Wish they brought this back in Knight just for more stuff to do but that's just me

    submitted by /u/sojirosan3
    [link] [comments]

    Got some free time this week thought I'd visit an old favorite of mine to kick things off

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    My thoughts on Arkham Origins so far

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    First, I would like to point out that despite my game running on max setting the texture quality in this game is absolutely terrible. It looks worse than AC. But I am enjoying the game. I like the open world better in this game than I do AC, but not AK. I am not too far into the game, as I just beat Deathstroke. While I found the Electrocutioner boss fight funny & kinda silly, the Deathstroke boss fight blew my mind and it's my favorite one I've played in the series so far. I would also like to point out that Batman seems a lot more aggressive in his interrogations in this game compared to the others. As far as the voice acting, Roger Craig Smith doesn't even hold a candle to Kevin Conroy's version of Batman. What are your thoughts on AO?

    submitted by /u/jameshardenchandler
    [link] [comments]

    Best soundtrack?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment