• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Batman Arkham Poor Batman

    Batman Arkham Poor Batman


    Poor Batman

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Those thugs are hilarious and makes the game more fun.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 26: Shiva (where was she in the Arkham Knight DLC?)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Was playing origins, fighting martial artists and came up with this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    What should I do with my life now? What a helluva ride, great story, gameplay, graphics and everything thing is just perfect about these games. Now I don't know if I'll find something to make me feel the same soon

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Read the fine print

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    I love the batman games so much

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    If gta had Arkham death screens

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Meme for those who read the arkham city comic

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Nobody likes going into gcpd

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    I really want Batman Arkham Origins remastered with DLC & Multiplayer, so I can play it on my PS4. I never got to play the DLC or Multiplayer on my XBOX 360 ��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Just got the Requim for a Killer achievement, it took so long but it was worth the grind!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    What would have happened if batman injected poison ivy with the titan formula if he would have saved some?. Would she have survived?.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    I posted something similar to this awhile back but noone gave me an actual proper answer so i decided i would just post it again but anyways what do yall think?.

    submitted by /u/Cloverfield887
    [link] [comments]

    Azrael broke

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    What is your favorite look for Harley Quinn in the Arkham Games?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Akrham Knight side missions' question

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    I'm going to buy Batman Arkham Knight, but I was wondering one thing: can side missions be completed even after the completion of the story mode? And how do I select them?

    submitted by /u/filippo_sett
    [link] [comments]

    Put together a Respect Thread for Batman, if you've ever wondered just how strong he is, look no further

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    "Charisma in the sound stage, not sure what's got planning.."

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Is The Joker in AK actually The Joker’s spirit, or is it a pure hallucination?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    This is something that has always been on my mind since playing the first game all those years ago. Is Batman's hallucination of The Joker purely all in his mind, or is The Joker genuinely sentient and aware of what is going on?

    For instance, at multiple points in the game, Joker says things which Bruce (or, his psyche) wouldn't be able to know. At one point, he mentions how many gallons of blood he pumped into Bats during AC, and at another, he comments on how Jason Todd chose the name "Arkham Knight" himself. Both were true.

    How would Bruce know either one of those things? As far as we know, he doesn't go back to investigate the gallon amount, and Bruce believed Jason to be dead right up until his reveal, which is the exact same time Joker reveals how Jason chose the name himself; not leaving enough time for Bruce to deduce this himself.

    It is due to these things that I believe that Joker's spirit has truly manifested itself inside Batman, and it's not a pure fear-toxin manifestation. After all, this is a universe with Lazarus Pits and men who can turn into clay at a moment's notice. I don't think Ghosts are too far-fetched. Am I reaching too far out, or does this theory have any credibility?

    TL;DR: If The Joker magically came back to life post-Knight, would he be able to remember haunting Bruce?

    submitted by /u/Largus_
    [link] [comments]

    What are some improvements you would make to the games?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    What are some improvements you would make to the games?

    I love the arkham games, to different levels, but they all have their problems. What are some things you think would significantly improve how enjoyable they already were. Also, spoilers for arkham knight if you haven't played it yet?

    Batman arkham asylum: - I stole this idea but having the joker instead of becoming a large brute, turn into that concept art of him being a skinny, large deformed tyrant:

    https://preview.redd.it/7o13v21prc571.png?width=740&format=png&auto=webp&s=ee5b4b3d3d6277b4ad3b5fba75f71b091f7674c7

    Who would chase you around in a final predator encounter where you were hunted as you'd have hunted to inmates throughout the game. I think it would be a nice way to test what you'd have used throughout the game, and a nice good old fashioned reversal, a nice memorable horror segment that would have wrapped up the game nicely in a nicely similar way to the scarecrow segment.

    Batman arkham city: Tough because I loved the game so much. Perhaps more fights with ninjas? I did like the ninjas. But honestly I believe arkham city is just a all around well put experience with nothing I can remember dragging on particularly.

    Batman arkham origins: Maybe a weird one, I would have liked it if the fight against the police, the one where you were meant to go around because there were too many, I wish that wasn't optional. That would be like a boss fight in of itself, and a very fun one to remember. Other than that, it's been too long, I did feel as if the ending were a little anti climatic, thinking, wait it's over already. I wasn't a big fan of the firefly stuff. All in all I enjoyed the game, but not as much as the others and I can't exactly pin point why right now, so I'm not sure of a big improvement.

    Batman arkham knight: Low hanging fruit but boss fights, lots of boss fights. They tie up story segments nicely, are fun and memorable, an opportunity to challenge the player and divide gameplay segments up. People always remembering 'the water level' and 'the dessert level', it gives a sense of structure. I think boss fights also accomplish this. I did sorely miss the lack of boss fights in the game, and I'm one of the people who didn't mind the batmobile, other than it lagging the game for me. I thought it was fine, although definitely a bit overused at points.

    Arkham knight continued: I would have liked it if the stories of the villains maybe melded together a bit more, two faces for example whole thing felt very detached to the rest of the game, there was a general sense of lack of purpose to me, I would have liked one big last ditch effort for them to finally kill the batman, one well put together plan, to make it a very long a halloween for batman. Also I would have liked an arkham knight boss fight against jason todd, like in batman under the red hood, with lightning and drama and changing environments where jason todd knew how to counter batmans tactics and you had to find new ways to beat him, ending in a speech about his motivations to get you to sympathize a bit more, perhaps about how he let joker do this to him, or how he recruited jason and put him in harms way, something to make the player question batman a bit morally.

    Arkham knight continued: Last thing, more predator segments that didn't feel so detatched from the main game. In arkham city everything felt like it flowed together a bit better, for me anyway.

    But I've criticized arkham knight a lot so I feel it's only fair to say, I really enjoyed the game, and the gameplay and presentation (cinematically) I felt was amazing. The voice acting was great, it's a well made game, but I'm can't help think of the potential it had.

    Oh one more thing, I felt the hush stuff in arkham knight was underwhelming, but I imagine they may have run out of time or something or didn't have the space for something elaborate.

    Batman arkham origins blackgate: I never played this, was it good?

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/theflashdoesntwork
    [link] [comments]

    Need more Batman Arkham action figures from McFarlane Toys! ������

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment