• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Batman Arkham Even the voice changed

    Batman Arkham Even the voice changed


    Even the voice changed

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Buff Hugo Strange

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Trying to impress batman be like

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    I’m a very slow artist.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    ��♥️��♥️��♥️

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    The Keaton suit just looks like it belongs at Ace Chemicals for some reason. �� Axis Chemicals

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    It's been a rough knight.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 25: Solomon Grundy

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    When you are a ps4 player and you want to play Arkham origins but you don’t have a ps now subscription

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Concept art for Harley and Titan Joker in AA. Wish they’d kept these designs instead of the ones we had in the game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Killer Croc

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Another unpopular opinion post: AK had the right amount of tank battles

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Just finished playing Arkham Knight again (basically a yearly thing for me to play the trilogy at this point) and I wanted to share something I've always thought.

    The tank battles in Arkham Knight are not overdone at all! I've genuinely never agreed with people saying that the Batmobile was forced or excessive. I can understand if people just aren't fans of those missions, but even people who like them seem to think i was overused.

    Given the length of the game, I truly think that there are just enough battles where at no point did it distract from the overall game or feel like any of the tank missions could have been better served by having it be on foot.

    Ah, but what about the Deathstroke battle?

    This is my double-whammy unpopular opinion. I do agree that the Deathstroke battle in AK is a bit disappointing, but I also think that the fight in Origins is criminally overrated.

    Don't get me wrong, it's fine and probably one of the better ones in the game. However, the way people talk about it with such astronomical praise confuses me. I honestly feel like I'm missing something! It's just...standard, I guess?

    Anyway, let's play some track and field and discus.

    submitted by /u/elacmch
    [link] [comments]

    My mom looking at my poop sock

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Some Batman: Arkham Knight screenshots I took!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Here kitty kitty

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Christopher Nolan’s batman in Arkham knight

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Another Arkham night screenshot for ya

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Speedrunning

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Can you still do the medical facility skip on return to Arkham cause I'm trying to do it but I don't think it's possible

    submitted by /u/Bruhmomento71491
    [link] [comments]

    best game to 100% first?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    I have almost finished my first playthrough of Arkham Knight, but I don't feel like I'm done with this series just yet. I was thinking of getting all steam achievements on the games. Which one is best to start with/easiest to complete?

    I read that City is harder to 100% than Knight. I also read that Origins is impossible because of multiplayer achievements.

    With which game should I start and do you know how long it will take approximately?

    submitted by /u/CakeBeef_PA
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham Knight - Legends Never Die [GMV]

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    DC Collectibles Arkham Origins Bane. Had to do a fix up on the head since the peg was broken.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    batman return to arkham

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    is it just me or are the controls when you're fighting on the remasters worse on newer consoles then the controls were when it released on ps3/360(no hate i love the the series just not the controls)

    submitted by /u/eclips0_0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment