• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Batman Arkham I might sound like a broken record but dude Arkham Knight looks absolutely nasty! Forget about Unreal 5 Unreal 3 was such a beast!

    Batman Arkham I might sound like a broken record but dude Arkham Knight looks absolutely nasty! Forget about Unreal 5 Unreal 3 was such a beast!


    I might sound like a broken record but dude Arkham Knight looks absolutely nasty! Forget about Unreal 5 Unreal 3 was such a beast!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Basically yes, I love doing that. Especially to Bane and the others

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Batman: Arkham City

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Making a meme of every Arkham villain day 27: Anarky

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Sketch of the Knight version of Scarecrow. (After the head I got a bit lazy).

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    The Freakin' Bat

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    This is how it happened. This Is How The Assassin Died.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    It would have been so awesome if The Phantasm was in one of the Arkham games! Would love to see her in a new Batman game if they ever make one. ����

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Judge me if you want guys, but I really like this game.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Arkham Origins has the best interpretation of Bane ever, change my mind

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    I did it…. I finally did it

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Me showing rocksteady what happens when they don’t make a new Arkham Game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    POV: Me after i played every batman arkham game in one night like batman ( including origins and blackgate)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    As for me...I like the cat

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Always loved the Kevin Conroy voiceover ❤️

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Who is this?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Why am I unable to scan? [Arkham City]

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Remaster on PS4

    I started playing before the full download and I thought that I just had to wait until the end, but even now I can't scan anything. Do I unlock this ability later on or what?

    submitted by /u/analslasher29
    [link] [comments]

    ��♥️

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Different thugs/villain voices for predator maps

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    It's a pretty well known thing that when in a predator encounters, you take out specific thugs belonging to certain factions - Joker, Penguin etc - and each villain would have specific dialogue for when someone gets taken down etc. I even remember playing one of the Arkham Origins Predator maps and it was full of Mad Hatter's thugs, with Mad Hatter himself being the person on the speaker

    Then when Arkham Knight rolled around, the main announcer we got was the Knight himself - imo one of the less interesting voices (especially after hearing his lines for the millionth time)

    So my question for predator challenge maps, why couldn't we choose which thugs to fight and so which voice we hear over the tannoy? We could choose which hero to play, why not the people we beat up and their bosses?

    I know this is a super minor thing, but I always found it more satisfying taking out, say, Penguin's thugs, with the man himself commenting on it and freaking his own men out!

    submitted by /u/BNDisarray
    [link] [comments]

    How much damage can Batman’s capes take to keep gliding?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    The cape does tend to get torn throughout the series to go along with the battle damage. After completing the main story in Origins, the cape looked like it went through a shredder and I was thinking there's no way I can stay airborne looking like that. So I changed to the New 52 suit to finish the other quests.

    Is the cape truly that durable?

    submitted by /u/ryucavelier
    [link] [comments]

    Vegans are gonna cancel Ivy

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment