• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Batman Arkham Making a meme of every Arkham Villain day 22: Hush

    Batman Arkham Making a meme of every Arkham Villain day 22: Hush


    Making a meme of every Arkham Villain day 22: Hush

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Wonder why this never became a meme ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Hope this hasn't been done before

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    When you find out the GCPD officers have been taking selfies with your car while you do their jobs.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I get why it didn't happen, but I think the DC Rebirth Batsuit should have been added to Knight post-launch

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    It's a Shame We Never Got the Batman Begins Suit In Arkham Knight, I Personally Prefer It To the Dark Knight Suit

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Batman doesn't kill....?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Just finished my Batman from Arkham Knight. Pretty happy with my Arkham collection (been collecting for 5 months)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Basic shot of a pretty suit.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Nice template u/XO_pacifist

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I did it

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I would like to see a azrael game. (yes I understand why rocksteady wouldn’t make arkham game with azrael protagonist.)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Wish we got more gameplay as Bruce Wayne in the Arkham Series, really adds to immersion of feeling like Batman!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever locked up Killer croc, man-bat and poison ivy at the same time? Just wondering how it would work because there are only 2 isolation chambers in GCPD

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    I don't understand the Absolution achievement

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Do I have to get 69 stars with the default character or does it include other characters?

    submitted by /u/GrubberflysElegy
    [link] [comments]

    If rocksteady made a fifth arkham game. This is what I would want from it, others might want different.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    "Best Friends"

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    chalkboard #81

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I am the Night (Arkham Origins)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I was trying to beat IAN in AO a few days ago on my 5th/6th try. I was at the Firefly Boss Fight and right at the end when you have to counter twice, one for the bridge impact and the other for the strike Firefly does on you, I missed the counter and died.

    Out of frustration I switched off the PS3 and don´t remember watching the death cutscene.

    God must be real because I logged onto the game today and I started at the Final end of the Boss Fight beating it...

    Is my game broken or was I just lucky as hell? You only have one life yes?

    submitted by /u/JonDoe86912
    [link] [comments]

    Any batmobile for new game +

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I did this on playstation and to do it I turned of my wifi selected any of the batmobiles (my favorite is the classic tv series) and then it will tell you it can't get the leaderboard progress and if you click continue it will load the game without even completing the main story

    submitted by /u/jeaunureevus
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Origins on PC is the most frustrating experience I've ever had and I genuinely thought it had the chance to be my favourite of the series.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    This game in some ways is better than Arkham City, and I have greatly enjoyed the story but the lack of polish, and BASIC BUG FIXES have made this game impossible for me to finish.

    On my first run I finished the game, which allowed me to enjoy the full story but encountered a game breaking glitch that stopped me from completing all side missions. This occured when I attempted to break up the gangfight and recover the weapons from the Bird sidequest. All the enemies were knocked out and I had nobody to interrogate. By leaving the area and getting a collectable I managed to ruin my save. If I return to the area all the enemies are despawned, but I still need to interrogate somebody (I think) which I can't do. This is a documented bug that has been around since release and never fixed. Lots and lots online about it.

    So game #1 ended. I figured I'd do NG+, I'm an achievement whore and it'll let me keep all my unlocks and Enigma data packs while enjoying the story as an OP batman and continue my collectables/side mission hunt.

    All goes to plan up until the Steel Mill/Copperhead boss fight. I beat Copperhead, get the antidote and leave. I don't get a new waypoint and unbeknowst to me my target is still "Defeat Copperhead". I figured it must have been because I hadn't done any side missions on my new save. I head off, do all the ones I can do, still nothing. I google online and realise because I did other items I have overwritten my save file with ANOTHER GAME BREAKING BUG. Another known, documented, around release date bug that was never fixed.

    So I have a 100% rate of having my save files become effectively ruined. I can't progress in either of them. These two problems aside there are other issues. Like one of the Enigma Radio towers has a destructable side panel you are supposed to use the zipline to get into - from there you hack a device, head upstairs through a vent and hack another device. I set out early on to do these as I wanted to be able to get around the map quickly. Discovered this one and a glass pane. I broke it by doing an evade, then hacked the device without actually being inside the tower. This dropped a gate that would then make it impossible to get back into the tower. Had I not noticed this, combined with the tower still being active/fast travel not being active I would have locked myself AGAIN out of being able to complete the game.

    This is a perfect example of the lack of polish is endemic to the game. If you try to do anything that wasn't the exact way the developers intended, and then make the mistake of not realising their is a extremely high chance that you can break your save file and cause you to start from the beginning. In the case of the Copperhead fight it is literally beyond your control. Because of this I cannot recommend the game. I can only imagine these aren't the only points at which the game can be bricked, and if you don't buy it on sale it is quite an expensive game.

    For me at this point I'm too frustrated to restart the game yet again, so It'll be being uninstalled and maybe I'll try again at some point in the future. Arkham Knight is next for me and fingers crossed it received more TLC than Arkham Origins did.

    submitted by /u/LukeITAT
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact i figured out three days ago the 1989 batman movie pack the batmobile has the arkham insignia on the seats

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment