• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Batman Arkham Making a meme of every Arkham Villain day 21: Mad Hatter

    Batman Arkham Making a meme of every Arkham Villain day 21: Mad Hatter


    Making a meme of every Arkham Villain day 21: Mad Hatter

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Just wanted to make some memes coz I was in a jolly mood

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I took a few photos to use as wallpapers:)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Hello friend

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Best Arkham game to stay with?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I've been wanting to play the Batman Arkham series for some time as it looks amazing and I've always been a HUGE Batman fan but was wondering a couple things.

    Is there a certain game I should start on? Should I go in the order that they were created or does that not matter? People have been telling me that Batman Arkham city was by far their favorite and after looking at some vids and review's on it I think imma go for it. Tell me your fav Batman Arkham game and why and any advice on any of the games.

    Thanks 🦇🦇

    submitted by /u/gandalfthegraywiz
    [link] [comments]

    What

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Best skin in the entire series?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Includes default suits, DLC Suits in every game in the series. (ONLY TALKING ABOUT BATMAN, not Robin or any other character)

    submitted by /u/Nexus9T9
    [link] [comments]

    Would you buy an Arkham Origins PS5 remake?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Arkham Origins has always been my favorite game of the series. I was just monumentally disappointed when it was the only one that didn't get a rerelease. I know it's like 99% not going to happen, but would you buy it if they rereleased it now?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Cmusil05
    [link] [comments]

    There's the medical facility music in Arkham Asylum which you can hear everywhere in the Asylum. That piece of music is creepy and gives me chills. I've searched yt and couldn't find it. Anyone knows or can share the link?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    The creepy piano music in the asylum which can be heard everywhere is what i'm talking about

    submitted by /u/BatfleckJLA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment