• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Batman Arkham I am the Night.

    Batman Arkham I am the Night.


    I am the Night.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Judge me if you want guys, but I really like this game.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    The riddler when you use a gadget on his puzzles you were specifically meant to use

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I beat this part for the first time and it's traumatic

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Capture I made

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    A cool photo I took a few years ago that's sill my wallpaper to this day

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Making a meme of every Arkham Villain day 23: Azrael

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Police Brutality, 3 stars, 49 seconds. Not a WR by any means but it's the first decent time I've had with 3 stars. Just wanted to share it.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Which main Batsuit in the Arkham Series win all these categories ?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Category 1:Best cape(When gliding)

    Category 2:Best chest symbol

    Categoriy 3:Best cowl

    Category 4:Best gaunglets

    Category 5:Best color pallete

    submitted by /u/JU5T4R3DD1TUS3R
    [link] [comments]

    Except for one aspect, I love how the arkham games show a natural progression of difficulty increase

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    So many other games have either a very flat difficulty curve or they have unexplained spikes that don't make much sense. But In say asylum I love how say they make a big deal about the inmates getting their hands on sniper rifles or a big show if introducing the electric wand enemies. Same with the predator rooms, they just organically seam to get harder without any fake BS added in out of nowhere. The one aspect I mentioned I feel that defies all of this is in City and Origins, where at around 3 quarters of the into those games damn near every roof top has guys with guns on them. I have to have detective vision on all the time when this kicks in or else I will glide onto a roof filled with gunmen. It's pointless and I hate that "spike", as it's so fake, like how and why are every thug just armed all of the sudden?

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    When you see WB come to E3 with neither Suicide Squad or Gotham Knights

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Noel.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Broken...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    They chosen death

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    Donuts

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    I did it guys

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Who should write the next batman arkham game?. (Batman beyond arkham game)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    I definitely gotta go with paul dini just because i never really enjoyed sefton hill's dull and boring writing in arkham knight but who do yall think should write the next batman arkham game?.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Cloverfield887
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham City - scanning Joker reveals he becomes nervous when Batman is in danger (fighting Clayface) and he becomes considered calm when Batman is safe (when Clayface is frozen)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    The Dark Knight Returns

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Will this shit go away? [Spoilers]

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    (I am at the point where I have to kill Killer Croc and stop Scarecrow from throwing that fear potion in the sewers)

    So, I completed all of the riddles in Intensive Treatment other than the ones in the Utility Corridor AND IVYS STUPID SHIT IS BLOCKING THE FUCKING WAY!!!! Is there another way to get in there or do I have to go defeat her first?

    (I'm mad 'cause I can't stand not having everything ticked)

    submitted by /u/analslasher29
    [link] [comments]

    Another screen shot I made

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Two-Face

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    If I play Arkham Knight, without playing the previous games, will I understand the game?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    I saw Arkham Knight on game pass and wanted to play it, however I've never play the previous games, will I have trouble understanding the game without playing the others??

    submitted by /u/JaxC_14
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game end after the final scarecrow mission in arkham knight?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Does the save file delete or can you do the side missions after

    submitted by /u/ConfussedTaco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment