• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Batman Arkham Years of playing this game from 2013 on the 360 to the Xbox one never ever knew you could do this.

    Batman Arkham Years of playing this game from 2013 on the 360 to the Xbox one never ever knew you could do this.


    Years of playing this game from 2013 on the 360 to the Xbox one never ever knew you could do this.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Probably my favorite pic that I've taken in a videogame.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Me when trying to beat the arkham knight tank boss

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Like a bat out of hell

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    I finally did it!!!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Glide kick

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    The best combo I’ve ever had. Really unfortunate end though.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Torn between two identities

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Is the intercom chime from Asylum used in City's theme?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    I swear I heard it, but I don't know what part of the song. If you guys help me out, that would be great.

    Also, is it just me or does the chime sound like Silent Night?

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    The vehicle sections are okay, I just wish they hadn’t focused so heavily on them

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Imagine a live action movie of the series where this is the asylum

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Arkhamverse Riddler is easier to beat than you think.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Over the last few weeks of playing the 3 major Arkham Games (Knight, Return to Arkham Asylum/City) after not playing them for 3-5 years, I found that the Riddler challenges (collecting trophies and solving riddles) is a lot easier than many think. And take it from somebody who's managed to beat Riddler across all 3 games, and collecting ALL trophies and solving every riddle from within the walls of the Arkham, to Gotham City! And it's easier than it sounds: The major problem I see people have is that when it comes to Riddler, many players (especially new ones) don't do what I do whenever I come across a riddle trophy: Think! Normally, I would look at a Riddler Trophy and the surroundings of it and think to myself: "What do I need to do to get this trophy? Do I have the right gadget to do so?" And trust me, I would spend "days" at best solving Riddler challenges in Arkham, City and Knight. And if I don't have the right tool to complete a challenge, I comeback to it later. And I've proven that it's 100% possible to complete ALL the Riddler challenges, get all trophies/solved riddles, and lock up Riddler in GCPD before you give yourself into Scarecrow at the very end. Don't take what I'm saying as personal, just take it as a word of advice.

    submitted by /u/LtJason20
    [link] [comments]

    Home

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Feels like Bruce is some nutcase in a Halloween costume.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Which Batman Beyond Skin looks better?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I remember the first time I saw the Arkham City Batman Beyond skin. I was watching an Arkham City story tutorial on youtube because I forgot where to go and Batman Arkham Videos (shout out to BAV) was using it and I went "What the heck is this skin. This batsuit is sick!! I should have that batsuit. I BETTER HAVE THAT BATSUIT!". Personally it's very hard to chose one because I love how simple and minimalistic the Arkham City Batman Beyond Batsuit is and I also love how menacing and futuristic the Arkham Knight Batman Beyond Batsuit looks. I mean that Arkham Knight Batman Beyond Batsuit just looks terrifying, and imposing. My opinion on this is liable to change but if I had to choose I would go with the Arkham Knight Batman Beyond Batsuit.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Tykes Episode 2: Penguin and his gang in their secret treehouse

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I finally got a platinum in AK after 4 years(got it in 2017). Now I have one for each game(except Origins)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    (Spoilers) Anyone else prefer Arkham Knight's non-100% ending?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Finished the Arkham games in time for Zack Snyder's Justice League and was wondering if anyone else that played Arkham Knight actually prefer the partial ending you get if you don't 100% complete all side missions.

    To make things clear I did do a 100% playthrough of all the Arkham games last year. It was a great and I had fun doing it for that one marathon but I love replaying games but since I am not an obsessive completionist (no offense intended), multiple 100% playthroughs are out of the picture.

    To me, even after seeing the full Arkham Knight ending, I like the more ambiguous side to the partial ending a lot more.

    On normal repeated playthroughs I do all the side missions up until the final Riddler battle. So in a way the city is clear, it's just annoying ass Nygma rotting in his robot basement at the orphanage. The Arkham games are some of my all time favorites but collecting all the Riddler secrets will always be a one time thing.

    But the other reason I like this ending is because the full ending felt too wrapped up if you get my meaning. I didn't need to see Gordon become mayor or learn that Barbara and Tim are getting married or that there is some new nightmare Batman using fear toxin on criminals. Throughout the story I am giving final goodbyes to Nightwing, Robin, Barbara, Gordon, and Catwoman. I also ended Azrael's mission to where it is possible for him to take up the mantle. Plus Jason seems to have started forgiving Bruce so there's that. That is a lot of allies still around to keep people safe so having it just end with Wayne Manor exploding and the dramatic music playing followed by a cut to credits is super satisfying and allows me to draw my own conclusions. It had a greater sense of finality than having the story spell it out for me on it's own.

    It may not be for everyone but I like stories that have more open and and ambiguous endings, especially if the plot is constantly wrapping up plot points way before the final minutes where it is easy for you to mentally put the pieces together once the credits roll.

    Arkham Knight is an incredible game regardless, but I wanted to see if others feel the same way I do.

    submitted by /u/KhajiitHasWares2077
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the best Arkham series character (day 1)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Every character with a bio will be counted and some DLC characters

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Nick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment