• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Batman Arkham He thinks I'm god at these games

    Batman Arkham He thinks I'm god at these games


    He thinks I'm god at these games

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PST

    The Thug conversation in Arkham Knight are truly the best.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PST

    ...’You want to know something funny? Even after everything you have done, I still would have saved you’...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Arkham Knight amazing little detail #20,412 - the front turbine in the ‘89 Batmobile ACTUALLY ROTATES WHEN ENGINE IS ON!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:18 AM PST

    1, 2, or 3?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I 100% completed Arkham asylum for the first time. I’ve done the riddler trophies but this is my first time doing the challenges

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:20 PM PST

    I hope we can someday get to see more of Shiva in the Arkhamverse

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PST

    “Batman doesn’t ki-“

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Shit dude I didn't mean for that to happen ��

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Are there any mods that allow you to play through the Batman AK campaign as Red Hood/The Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:50 PM PST

    I'm guessing i'd still have to use Batman's move set, and i'm fine with that, i'm just wondering if I can replace the Batman model in the campaign with one of these two characters

    submitted by /u/cole8055
    [link] [comments]

    bAtMAn dOesN’t kILl

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Arkham Knight Screenshots

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Never gets old

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PST

    After a 240%, an accidental save deletion and ANOTHER 240%, it might be time to let it die, and finally say goodbye to Arkham Knight

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Anyone else ever notice this statue?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Recommended strategy to finding all riddler trophies? (Arkham Knight)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:27 PM PST

    I'm trying to find all riddler trophies but on the riddler tab in the pause menu there's no number or whatever telling me which trophy is which, it makes watching YouTube guides a real struggle and very tedious because I have no idea whether I've gotten that trophy already or what. And when I'm next to a trophy I don't know how to do I have no idea how to find a guide for that specific one. Is there any number or whatever associated with each?

    What was you guys strategy to finding all of them, did you just watch guides for each island and follow it through from one trophy to the next?

    (Arkham Knight)

    submitted by /u/Freshkeyy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel weird looking at arkham City in knight

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:17 PM PST

    I don't know what it is but I'm doing all of the riddles and one of them is abt wonder tower but when I look at it even on the map I feel weird not nostalgic I kinda feel bad I don't know why

    submitted by /u/theraputic69
    [link] [comments]

    It was time to be what Gotham needed - Photography

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Batman: The Animated Series

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PST

    After playing the Arkham games I loved Kevin Conroy's performance as Batman so I decided to watch the animated series and noticed that the first time Batman encounters Mr. Freeze in the show it is was the plot line they used for the Cold Cold Heart DLC in Arkham Origins but also I would like to know had anyone else here watched it and enjoyed it.

    submitted by /u/Hero_Of_Wild
    [link] [comments]

    New to Batman Series

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Recently bought Asylum and City for Xbox Series S (I know, I'm late). Asylum was loads of fun and I was absolutely loving City. Of course there's a massive bug in City where you can't keep going, forcing me to simply move on before I really even got started.

    My question is, do I buy Arkham Knight? The reviews and ratings are incredibly mixed. Without spoilers, would love some honest feedback.

    submitted by /u/delprete94
    [link] [comments]

    Party pooper trophy - Arkham Asylum

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PST

    So I've walked past the guards not knowing that if I defeat them I will be able to earn a trophy for this, is there a way to go back and defeat the guards or do I have to play the entire game again up until that point to get the trophy?

    submitted by /u/jason_todd_gotham
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment