• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Batman Arkham Idk if I’m just late to the party but idc I love this

    Batman Arkham Idk if I’m just late to the party but idc I love this


    Idk if I’m just late to the party but idc I love this

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    i finally beat batman Arkham Knight

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Every playthrough

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Anyone else still remember that time when you were younger and how “different” it felt seeing her in the first Arkham game?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    It’s Over, Strange

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    200% and all 90 AR stars!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    “KiLLiNg iS a LiNE We DoN’T CrOsS AlFReD”

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I JUST 100% ARKHAM KNIGHT JESUS CHRIST FUCK THE RIDDLER

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Time to go to work.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    What is your favorite Arkhamverse Killer Croc Character Model Design?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I LOVED Asylum & City's Killer Croc character design. At first I wasn't a fan of Croc's design in Knight but it's grown on me. So much so that it's now my favorite design. Origin's design is easily the my least favorite.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to replay this game so I reinstalled it and uhhh

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    not that this is done i feel like i have nothing to do with any game now

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Show the Dark Knight (skin) Some Love!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass help

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    I just bought Batman Arkham Origins on EBay and installed it to my XBox Series X and it works great. So I decided to buy the season pass, only to find out that it dose show up under my add on's. Can anybody help me?

    submitted by /u/Nylarjoetep
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished main story on the channel and just wanted to say this is a beautiful game and thank you to everyone for gently tapping my bottom showing me the right way to play

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I know Arkham Knight ended Batman's story in the series, but since I finished the game I always wanted to see more of that Nightmare Batman after that ending. I believe that could be interesting seeing he's acting like this New Batman, but more terrifying than before. Maybe in the SQ they show that.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    For the first time in years, my Arkham City:Return To Arkham, updates

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    I'm assuming this is just bug fixes, considering it's a remaster, but will this affect gameplay?

    submitted by /u/ExpiredBeanBurrito
    [link] [comments]

    Cool crap we loved. Batman

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Arkham Knight keeps crashing on my PS5; specifically on Founders Island

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    I've had my PS4 copy since launch and it's never crashed once through my PS4 playthroughs. It's now crashed over 5 times on my PS5. Any time I try to glide around Founders Island, my game crashes. I get booted back to the PS5 home screen; I reload, try gliding again, rinse and repeat, it crashes again. Idk what to do at this point. Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else?

    Edit: I've also been playing with the Batman, INC. skin; dunno if that helps the situation, thought I'd add that.

    submitted by /u/No_Legs_Anakin
    [link] [comments]

    ...And they told me true love is warm...when this man and his cold cold heart delivered one of the most touching lines in the series ‘I will fix you, Nora. I cannot live another day knowing this is your fate’...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment