• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Batman Arkham After Origins Went on Sale, I Had to Complete This Room on Hard.

    Batman Arkham After Origins Went on Sale, I Had to Complete This Room on Hard.


    After Origins Went on Sale, I Had to Complete This Room on Hard.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    High eff(o)rt (c)ontent, took like 3 hours to make it

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Wish me luck guys! ��

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    New Mcfarlane Toys Arkham Origins figurines! I must say they have done a great job!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    So 2 months ago I started a new job as a garbage man in my city. This week I found this on my route. Came compete, except for the batarang. Been an Arkham fan since 2011 so I have already completed this game a few times, but for the case alone I found it worth taking home and wiping down.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I got every achievement on Arkham asylum!!! I’ve officially 100% completed it!!!!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Hate to crash the party

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Red Eyes = Awesome Pictures

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Batman: Arkham Tykes

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Just finished Origins and Asylum, I’m now onto City and man is it beautiful! Tried to create a very Hush inspired photo, hope you like!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    You can actually hit the Abramovici twins in the Steel Mill with Catwoman's caltrops!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I figured it out.... eventually.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    ...’Pity, I thought you and I were destined to be together’...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    My rankings of the Arkham games (I'm probably gonna get flamed for this), City, Origins, Knight, Asylum

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    What is your favorite Boss Battle of the Arkhamverse?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    My personal favorite is Arkham Origins' Deathstroke boss battle, in an extrememly close second place for me is Arkham City's New Game Plus Mr. Freeze boss battle. And then I would say in third place (which will probably shock everyone in this subreddit) is Arkham Asylum's Titan Joker penitentiary rooftop finale boss battle.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    Curious how the game performs on PS5 and Xbox Series X.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    I just started it on PS5, and it looks a little rough (mainly the textures, which is understandable) How is it on Xbox Series X? I can't find any info on google, all I get are articles about how Arkham Knight is getting an FPS boost. I THINK Arkham City has Auto HDR. Anyone have any info? Absolutely love the games and after rewatching the Nolan trilogy, I got the itch again to play Arkham City.

    submitted by /u/TheSilentHeel
    [link] [comments]

    Remember These Guys? They debatably inspired Batman Arkham Asylum when they were attempting to develop the Dark Knight Movie tie-in Game.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Remember These Guys? They debatably inspired Batman Arkham Asylum when they were attempting to develop the Dark Knight Movie tie-in Game.

    Pandemic Studios was an American video game developer based in Los Angeles, California, with a secondary office in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 1998, the studio was known for a variety of titles, including Full Spectrum Warrior, Star Wars: Battlefront), Dark Reign 2, Destroy All Humans!), Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, Star Wars: Battlefront II) and The Saboteur.

    In 2007, the studio was acquired by Electronic Arts, who closed it two years later in 2009, shortly after the completion of The Saboteur.

    submitted by /u/ACDCsTNT
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips for Brutality 101

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any good tips or videos that helped them get the Brutality 101 trophy? Also I know it's a lot to ask but I'd really appreciate if someone wanted to get the trophy for me via shareplay.

    Edit: I am possibly the dumbest person alive. I have just been raging for 3 hours trying to get this trophy without knowing I already have it. 😭

    submitted by /u/Im-Funny-So-Laugh
    [link] [comments]

    “Batman doesn’t kill”

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    new video.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Is batman arkham knight worth it?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Im getting batman arkham night premium edition for 899 rupees cuz I have ps plus. it also includes the season pass and I'm like a big fan of all the batman arkham games i played arkham city, arkham asylum and arkham origins but still I just don't know. I would really appreciate some help.

    submitted by /u/gamercop00
    [link] [comments]

    I killed a guy in Arkham City

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    So you know the boosted glide kick move where Batman yeets the thug into a wall or something (this has dubious survivability in the first place).

    Batman never kills (directly).

    So I did this move and yeeted a guy into the sea. It's the drowning or hypothermia that killed him, not Batman 😎

    submitted by /u/QuitBSing
    [link] [comments]

    In Arkham Asylum, how does the Batmobile get to Arkham West?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    When Bane is trying to squeeze the life out of Batman and gets hit by the Batmobile, how did it get from Arkham North to Arkham West when the big door was locked?

    submitted by /u/Hyperman360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment