• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Batman Arkham Bane when he got rejected from the casting in Arkham knight:

    Batman Arkham Bane when he got rejected from the casting in Arkham knight:


    Bane when he got rejected from the casting in Arkham knight:

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Gotham's version of Bane looked awful.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Ah yes, Batman Arkham Oranges

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    My favourite copy of Batman Arkham ORANGES!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Batman: Arkham Knight Joker being awesome

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Who else thinks Joker mindfucking you all the time is the coolest thing ever? Like i had Joker turn himself into a random criminal i was fighting and then when i would look away it would be a normal criminal again. That is something i seriously love. (First time seeing that on my third playthrough)

    submitted by /u/Retr0tak3r
    [link] [comments]

    Clearly there needs to be a seminar for all Gotham thugs on their listening skills - they let me hit them anyway.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Bruuuuuuuuuuce. Bruuuuuuuuuuuce. Can you hear me, Bruce?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Batman would rather die than take one

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Will Batman: Arkham Origins ever be remastered for the PS4?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    As of now, you can only play the game on PS Now which is complete bullshit. There's no DLC whatsoever, no skins, playable characters, storylines. You get to play the game but I miss being able to go to the batcave and alternate between Batman's different outfits depending on how I'm feeling. The graphics could use and upgrade too, it's been 6 years!

    submitted by /u/Non-Applicable321432
    [link] [comments]

    Lock neck mode

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I know you're out there somewhere.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    PSA: You can remove the arkham knight filter on pc, it makes the game look really good.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Found this in the sells, The dollotrons are called John Does the joker in enemy within.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    This just came in!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Anarky Brickhead. I will try to recreate the most upvoted character suggestion :) If you want the Instructions for a model, dm me :)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    So close to the platinum

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Return to Arkham.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Having purchased Return to Arkham back when it released on Xbox one and PS4 proved to be a huge misstep for me seeing as how horrid those games were performing. Sub 30 frames per second most of the time was disgusting considering the power of the consoles and it was certainly not the fun way to play one of my most beloved series of games.

    So within 15 minutes of playing return to Arkham asylum I gave up. I couldn't get past the glaring performance issues. If it's one particular thing I hate in games then it's bad performance. Anyone that says they haven't experienced sub par performance on return to Arkham doesn't have any idea of games performance and how it's supposed to look. A fluctuating FPS is pointless. It creates a jarring, juddery mess of a game that's no fun to play. I'd have happily taken original graphics bumped up to 60 frames per second. That would have been the real remaster of these games.

    Fast forward to 2017 April when I purchased my first ever powerful gaming pc. First thing I bought was Arkham origins, asylum, city and knight. And each game performed fantastically at 60 frames per second at 1080p and looked stunning. In addition there are the exclusive NVIDIA Physx effects which ramped up the games visuals even more...still holding consistent 60 frames per second. Playing Arkham knight which obviously was a huge step up in side and visuals from the other 3 games got me worried before launching it that it wouldn't perform properly. I was so wrong, even though Arkham knight had pc launch performance issues they been worked out quickly and by the time I got I was playing one of the most visually stunning games I've ever seen at a beautiful buttery smooth frame rate of 60fps at the highest settings.

    Why oh why did return to Arkham not launch on pc...it would have been glorious. :(

    Just wanted to voice that really.

    submitted by /u/Cr4zyK11l3r01
    [link] [comments]

    What game to play?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I wanted to get back into the open world type games, and when it was the batman anniversary, I got the 3 games for free (arkham asylum, city, and knight) is it worth it to play the first two, or should I just jump in to the third?

    submitted by /u/Icekingz01
    [link] [comments]

    Season of Infamy Cut Content?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Okay so I'm talking with my friend about the Season of Infamy DLC for Arkham Knight and we both recall there being word of Prometheus, Bane, and Anarky being apart of it however those three were obviously not present. Are we remembering things wrong? Or was it a false leak, or just stuff that was planned that never came to fruition???

    submitted by /u/leoisthejoker
    [link] [comments]

    What and where’s the “little laughs” you hear sometimes? Arkham City

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Maybe I'm a few years later (I have played the game for the past week), but sometimes during the game, while you explore Arkham city, you can hear some kind of little laugh. First I thought it was a glitch, then an animal (bird maybe), but I'm sure it isn't. Can anyone explain this please?

    submitted by /u/iSoyJorge1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get to these riddles?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Classic buttons layout for Batman: Arkham Knight Nexus - Mods and community

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment