• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Batman Arkham I know some people think it's stupid but I'm really proud of myself

    Batman Arkham I know some people think it's stupid but I'm really proud of myself


    I know some people think it's stupid but I'm really proud of myself

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Technically it was gravity that killed him. Right...?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Alfred, I need the reptile repellant bat spray

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    I still do this

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Man screw those mamba drones

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I AM VENGEANCE,I AM THE KNIGHT,I AM BATMAN

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    When did Arkham City Song I think you should do as he says in what Arkham knight mission?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    All I know the music starts when you fighting the enemies

    submitted by /u/210Future
    [link] [comments]

    I've put together a list of the top 5 best gadgets I could find, in a new batman game which one do you want to see the most

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Did anyone here forget a baby stroller on the Lady of Gotham islet?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I think this is overkill

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Some wallpapers

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Im having a problem continuing the main story

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I'm just playing the game for the first time and it's been pretty good so far. But I have a problem with a main quest after Barbara got kidnapped and I went to the underground tank factory.

    Short story, I finish that part and have to chase after Arkham knight.

    My problem is: right after catching the car and discovering it was just a random soldier distracting me I died. After coming back I had to chase the car again but it didnt appear, I though nothing of it and went to do some side quests before doing the chase again. But now I realize I can't find where to go to do the chase quest, my quest menu just tells me to catch the car but no marker where to go.

    Is it a bug or am I missing something? Any help anyone can give me would be great

    submitted by /u/Andoreb
    [link] [comments]

    What if I don't save the bomb rioter?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I looked this up but couldn't find anything. I didn't save the rioter and now the riddler plate won't light up. Did I miss anything? What do you get for saving them all?

    submitted by /u/deserve1
    [link] [comments]

    Who says being crippled by Batman can’t be fun?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Batman Arkham Knight Rioter Glitch (Xbox One)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    I can't do the rioter with the bomb near Chinatown, the pad where I was supposed to go on, listen to riddler and then save the rioter isn't on, any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RoboBobCop11
    [link] [comments]

    Is SpiderManPS4 better than Arkham series?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Is SpiderManPS4 better than Arkham series?

    I personally think not

    submitted by /u/CoolDudeYesOk
    [link] [comments]

    Nigma is everywhere...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Going back and replaying Arkham knight after watching Snyder cut. Will share my captures in the BvS suit later

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Arkham Origins DLC Issue

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I have a dilemma: I have Origins on my Xbox One but I don't know how to get any of the DLC's. Is there a way I can download them?

    I don't have an Xbox 360 in case that affects anything.

    submitted by /u/spaceman0903
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham Asylum Opening WITH Dark Knight Soundtrack!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Do you bleed? You will.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Game really laggy for a few minutes when I start the game.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Playing arkham knight on pc and it runs really well except for when I start the game. It lags a lot the second I load in and lasts for a few minutes. I noticed that having V-sync on, the lag lasted about 10 minutes and now that I turned it off it lasts for maybe 5.

    Anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/goo69698
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment