• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Batman Arkham Here's a meme hope you enjoy

    Batman Arkham Here's a meme hope you enjoy


    Here's a meme hope you enjoy

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Roman InSionistency

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    4:3 Batfleck Photoshoot Hope you guys like it! - Arkham Knight

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    First meme in this sub

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Arkham city is the best game ever made

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    That is all

    submitted by /u/Wutanghang
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham City 1.03 Update Fixes the PS5 Compatibility Issue

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Huh very familiar

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Not trying to diss on Arkham Knight too hard, but this line is on par with “Somehow, Palpatine returned” from Rise of Skywalker

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    (Snyder cut spoilers) Whenever we needed him he was there.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Riddler In Arkham Knight knowing I already 100% the game and now on NG+

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Computer-operating Crusaders

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Is there any way, we could port the PS4 exclusive Batmobile 1966 skin from Arkham: Knight to pc?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    We've seen other console to pc fan ports so is there any way we could get one for this awesome skin?

    It looks way better than the standard Batmobile skin imo.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Everyonewillusebing
    [link] [comments]

    This mans spine elongated

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Bat Logo carving

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I guess Batman does kill

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    This is a bit odd but it just came to me, imagine a batman game, where you play as a thug in Gotham City, and batman is lurking around after you, you could maybe build a criminal empire and if you're caught by bman or the gcpd you become someone else and you can break yourself out of prison

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    If someone else had the same idea and made a post about it before, I apologise, it wasnt my intent to steal your idea

    submitted by /u/Michaelkiely
    [link] [comments]

    Help Needed

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    I have Batman : Arkham Origins PC. I don't know which key is used to take screenshots. Help me !

    submitted by /u/GuyGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Return to Arkham update

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    all i'm saying is that they better do this update that playstation got for xbox too because i'm desperate for anything to try to fix my game

    submitted by /u/NikShoats11
    [link] [comments]

    the church tower "surprise"

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    If you played "Arkham City" you would notice the "TVs"

    I wonder why they're there~ ;3

    And to be honest I was just playing the game up to that point and noticed what was in the church tower :T

    submitted by /u/ideaguy777
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Arkham Asylum to start, or should I go right to City and go back to Asylum down the line?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm playing on PC if that matters at all.

    submitted by /u/WingnutIsTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Deathstroke - Arkham Origins NG+

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    During my first play-through of Origins, I HATED fighting Deathstroke. I felt like no matter what I did, I wasn't getting anywhere. It took quite a few tries but I finally did it. I'm now at the same point in New Game + (which I've heard is just the same game but more challenging [and without Enigma data packs and whatnot]), and even though I have the experience with the game as well as the training from the Training Console in the Batcave, I'm still coming up short. I know you can't counter too early, but I'm just having trouble figuring out the proper combos to beat him. Anyone have advice for me?

    submitted by /u/the_little_lebowski9
    [link] [comments]

    R2A Arkham City just got updated on PS5

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Version 1.03

    Anyone know what it entails?

    Is it the long awaited ps5 patch?

    submitted by /u/Complete_Ad_1122
    [link] [comments]

    RETURN TO ARKHAM UPDATE

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me who has xbox one or s/x if this update i'm seeing people say they got on their xbox or if it's only ps4 and 5. I got it digitally on series s and i cant play bc it crashes constantly.

    submitted by /u/NikShoats11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment