• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Batman Arkham After watching Zack Snyder's Justice League I was left wanting more of Affleck's Batman, and I personally think that an Arkham-styled game about him wouldn't be a bad idea... what do y'all think?

    Batman Arkham After watching Zack Snyder's Justice League I was left wanting more of Affleck's Batman, and I personally think that an Arkham-styled game about him wouldn't be a bad idea... what do y'all think?


    After watching Zack Snyder's Justice League I was left wanting more of Affleck's Batman, and I personally think that an Arkham-styled game about him wouldn't be a bad idea... what do y'all think?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    The crusader lurks above

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Good job Robin

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    When I hear Gotham Knights was delayed

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I've done it I've filled all four save slots ��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    Morals huh...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Small detail I appreciated: In Mad Hatter's animated realm, gadgets become animated too.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Arkham iceberg, I wanted to add more but I think i covered most of it

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    got the arkham knight plat boys les go

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    After watching the Snyder Cut, I am replaying Arkham Knight using the Batfleck skin

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Gonna be freeroaming using his batmobile too on my 100% save.

    submitted by /u/_Spider-Man-2099_
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Low effort meme

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    A remaster of Arkham Knight

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    First of, I want to say I am a big fan of the Arkham Series and can't wait for the Suicide Squad game. I obviously wouldn't be in this subreddit if I wasn't. With the Christmas release of Insomniac's Marvel Spider Man: Miles Morales for the Playstation 5 and the addition of a remaster of Insomniac's Marvel's Spider Man for Playstation 4 with the added suit, I though why not do the same for Suicide Squad. Rocksteady games could remaster and bundle Arkham Knight with Return to Arkham and Suicide Squad with a couple of added suits. Most of the suits match up with their respective Batman suits from certain DLC from Arkham Knight. There would only be eight additional suits and one batmobile added to the updated version of the game with two suit already being in game. This would mean developers and coders would only have to work on around six suits. The eight suits added would be:

    1. A Batman VS Superman Robin suit to go with Ben Affleck's Batman VS Superman suit.
    2. Jason Todd's Arkham Knight Robin suit cleaned up. I figure this would be the easiest since the suit is already in game.
    3. Dick Grayson's Arkham Origins Robin Suit from the Arkham Origins Multiplayer to go along with the Batman Arkham Origins suit.
    4. Tim Drake's Arkham City suit to go along with Batman's Upgraded Arkham City suit we use at the beginning of Arkham Knight before we get the newer Arkham Knight suit.
    5. A Batman Returns, Michelle Pfeiffer, Catwoman suit to go along with Keaton's suit.
    6. A The Dark Knight Rises, Anne Hathaway, Catwoman suit to go along with Christian Bale's Suit.
    7. The Adam West Batman Suit that was never released for Xbox user. As a playstation user, I feel exclusivity closes off a certain part of the fanbase and punishes fans for not having the correct console.
    8. To help for gain awareness and advertise for Matt Reeves' Batman, I think adding Robert Pattinson's Batman suit and Batmobile would help the movie. This would also help Rocksteady by bring fans of Robert Pattinson to the Arkham Series games.

    Adding these eight suits and batmobile to a remastered/updated version of Arkham Knight would bring more people and new fans to the Arkham series, help raise awareness for upcoming movies, bring people back to these games, bring in more money and revenue for rocksteady, bring long time fans back for Suicide Squad and most people would buy a bundle of all of Rocksteady's Arkhamverse games, I know I would.

    Some ideas for the colorization of the Batman VS Superman Robin suit since all we have to go off of is the burnt version we see in the film could be :

    • A Black Mask
    • A Black Cape on the outside with Yellow Cape on the backside
    • A Red Torso
    • Yellow zipper latches with a Yellow symbol
    • Greenish Black Arm Guards with Black gloves
    • Yellow Belt
    • Red Pants
    • Black Boots

    I would love if this happened when Suicide Squad comes out.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamBois19
    [link] [comments]

    This Tt is infuriating me

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Arkham knight. Is there stil a chance we'll get the upcoming batman film suit and batmobile as DLC? Or rocksteady completely over with supporting the game?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    Does the batman arkham colection contain arkham origins? Or is there anything that contains it with the other arkham games? Or do i have to buy a separate disc

    submitted by /u/MANEVRAMAN1
    [link] [comments]

    Must...collect....

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Any advice?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Well, I am about to play Arkham Knight on PC for the first time. I've played all the other Arkham games before, just not this one. Is there any advice for a new player? What do you wish you'd known going into the game yourself? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/dmc001
    [link] [comments]

    �� If you have a higher Gotham's Greatest add me on Xbox TravisAHicks I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Help I’m stuck on top of a building in Batman Arkham knight.I can’t run or jump and I can’t use any of my gadgets.I’m at the part where Batman gets some sort of device to disable a machine that is tracking down the batwing from searching for the cloudburst.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    This is my new game plus and I'm trying to get the suit with the golden symbol but now I can't bc I'm stuck Everytime I restart it just brings me back where I'm stuck on the same building.

    submitted by /u/ociel420
    [link] [comments]

    Does Origins count?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Episode 2: Children of Arkham

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Best Arkham Knight Side Mission? Part 1

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Arkham Knight Glitch stoping me from finishing riddler side mission, any solutions?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Edit: OK so I didn't realise there was a button you had to press (thanks to Evowen7 for saying that) and that worked, so it's just a confusing bug and doesn't stop the mission being completed.

    I finally collected all riddles in arkham Knight. I have completed the story and every other side mission, this is all I have left. So I pick up the last trophy and riddler says I can go fight him. The menu says I have all 243 riddles, and the objective marker is set to the orphanage. I then quit to main menu to change outfit, but when I load back in it is telling me to complete all riddler challenges again. It says I have 243/243, and they are all there in the riddler page, but it won't let me complete the side mission. I've tried going to the orphanage, but nothing happens and batman says I need to find all riddles. I tried restarting the game and my ps4, but nothing has worked. Dies anyone have any solutions? I think I probably can go into new game plus to do the side mission as the collectables carry over, but I'll also have to fully complete everything else again to see the full knight fall protocol, and I don't particularly want to do that. If anyone has any solutions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

    Also sorry for the spelling mistake in the title

    submitted by /u/LittleFoot_Allan
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass doubt (Origins and Knight)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Hi, I have Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight, Steam base versions, should I Buy both season pass? It includes all The DLCs?

    submitted by /u/santijesusrod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment