• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Batman Arkham 7 years later, still nervous as hell

    Batman Arkham 7 years later, still nervous as hell


    7 years later, still nervous as hell

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Arkham City's Deadshot joined the chat

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Got my 240% Batsuit! The recent additions of the "lost" suits inspired me as this was my last one to get after those two. Next up is the platinum trophy.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I have to thank Batman Arkham Videos for the help on this. Couldn’t have done it without him

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Batman broke his no-killing rule before he turned himself in.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Beat down

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:08 AM PST

    R.I.P dumbass ��

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:20 AM PST

    The fuck? o_O

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:20 AM PST

    The batmbile on the roof

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Arkham Knight is so my favorite video game

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    It would be nice if Batsy didn't have to be in the shot

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Man me and my boy Tim should fuck you up right now.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I did the impossible playing Arkham Origins: I managed to get out of Gotham's map and glide to the Gotham mainland.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Is it still debated who is at the end of Knightfall?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Personally it seems pretty clear its Azrael. I mean, the logo for the game is a flaming bat, Azrael signals Batsy by using a flaming bat, and the bat at the end is flaming. Also, in the Knightfall comic, Azrael takes up the mantle of Batman. Azrael would also have a more brutal approach to fighting crime than Bruce or Tim.

    If it isnt Azrael, it is Bruce but he's succumbed to Joker virus. But Bruce likely knew he wouldnt be able to continue, i think he even tells Alfred as much when asked if he's actually considering passing Batman onto Azrael.

    submitted by /u/Synth-Toaster
    [link] [comments]

    Which one do you consider more of a predecessor to the arkham series?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Mine is vengeance

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/borderlands2952002
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm not allowed to self promote but plz watch I need it

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Arkham Knight Crashes Whenever Freeze Blast is Used

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Arkham Knight Crashes Whenever Freeze Blast is Used

    So I've been running into this problem, whenever I try to prep a freeze blast to throw, the game crashes and I get the Build_July_2012 error. I have a GTX 1070 8g and I've been able to run the entire game at max settings without so much as a hiccup. But for some reason, whenever I pull out a freeze blast (specifically when using left trigger), the framerate will drop a tiny bit for a half-second, and then crash the next time I pull one out.

    I've found that disabling the smoke/fog nvidia setting seems eliminates this (as does dropping the frame rate down to 30 for some reason), but considering everything else runs seamlessly at 60fps without issue, I can't imagine it's a specs issue. Setting the exe on Win7 compatibility will let me pull out the freeze blast all of three or so times before a crash.

    All I've been able to find by Googling around are some old fixes I've tried (changing some file names around, changing the whole folder to be non-read only, flipping everything to be enabled in Nvidia settings) that haven't worked, beyond. I've done the obvious stuff, validating files and checking driver updates and stuff.

    Attached is a clip of the game crashing, as well a cap of the error (I assume it's the same as any other July_2012 error, but yah know, just in case).

    Any help or pointing in the right direction at all would be appreciated.

    Entered into a Challenge map as an example

    https://preview.redd.it/njqqwp6ac3461.png?width=406&format=png&auto=webp&s=736824c40ba39514b21e68d351afdd8413ca89ba

    submitted by /u/RosiYY
    [link] [comments]

    Origins: Exiting the Royal Hotel after collecting the datapacks

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I went back through the hotel post game to find the datapacks. Can I not exit through the Overview again? I tried going back down through the ventilation shaft but I'm completely lost as to how I got there originally.

    submitted by /u/manicspike
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the update for Knight was for?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    The game got a new update today

    submitted by /u/JustWinning733
    [link] [comments]

    My Part 2 playthrough of this EPIC game! I love it so much!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment