• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Batman Arkham Riddler flashbacks coming back

    Batman Arkham Riddler flashbacks coming back


    Riddler flashbacks coming back

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I purposefully glide over to them and use a special takedown.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    When you want to play PS5 but also want to play Arkham Asylum like it's 2009.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    An awesome screenshot I took in the final penguin mission

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:20 AM PST

    I am god now

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I think I broke him

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    When you bully the last two militia ����

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    How many of you believe we should have an option to beat the shit out of Riddler with his trophy as long as we want.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Remember how in God of war 3 we could beat the final boss as long as we wanted by pressing circle something similar to that

    submitted by /u/solidsora14
    [link] [comments]

    "yOu MaDe MiSs My TaRgEt BaTmAn"

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    DS prototype of Batman: Arkham Asylum revealed

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Don’t ask me how I got here. Don’t.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Admit it. This is the most Badass looking suit in the game. ;)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Batman Arkham Knight: Wanted #3

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    This games still getting updates?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Under the Pale Moonlight - Quick & Clean

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I know this joke is old but deadshot in the new game:

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Did anyone catch the game last night?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I got as far as I could out of the map!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Is the cowl/cape in Asylum blue or black?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I read some people say that the cowl/cape in Arkham Asylum is true black.

    I'm playing this series for the first time on PC, and on my screen it looks like this, for me it looks like dark blue, or is my monitor inaccurate?

    Also I've just played 5% of this game, so no spoiler please, and I'm still not far enough to restart, do you think I should just restart and rebuy the (remastered) games (Asylum, City, Knight) on PS4 since it's on sale and have better performance and screen than my PC/laptop, or should I just continue playing the series on my a bit shitty laptop (GeForce 920M), but so far it runs asylum pretty well though, only a bit of lag

    submitted by /u/MazeyEJ
    [link] [comments]

    Has the Justice League been formed in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    While obviously we can't really know until the next game (Suicide Squad) comes out, I thought it would be fun to speculate on the expanded universe. Specifically, by the time Arkham Knight happens, has the Justice League formed yet? And what is their status in Arkham Knight?

    I actually think it's possible that the League has NOT formed yet, which would explain Batman never calls them for help. My main reason for thinking this way is listening to the dialogue about the other heroes. The way criminals talk about Superman, calling him "that freak from Metropolis" and "the other guy in a cape" makes it seem like Superman is just now coming into the public eye. Same goes for the other heroes, as criminals talk about strange happenings in other cities as if they've JUST begun to sprung up.

    I might be reading too far into this, but I feel it will have to be addressed in the next game. What do you think about this? Do you think the Justice League have already assembled in this universe, or do you think they're still just starting out?

    submitted by /u/RangerRed02
    [link] [comments]

    Big city nights

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I just encountered the oddest glitch in Origins

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I've played Origins a ton and this was something I've never even heard of. I had just beat copperhead and got the cure. She is supposed to attack me once, Batman slams her down and locks her up so he can figure out where the Joker is. But Copperhead just disappeared. I was super confused, went outside the steel mill, noticed my objectives still said to beat copperhead, went back, and at the door to the room where th boss fight was, not in the room itself, a totally invisible copperhead attacked me. Thankfully I was playing on normal so I could see the counter icon and finish her. I wonder what would have happened if I had shut off the game or just went to the hotel without figuring out to track the signal from the electrocutioner's gloves. Really odd.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment