• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Batman Arkham Always be prepared

    Batman Arkham Always be prepared


    Always be prepared

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Not from the Arkham games, but i found a very familiar face related to the Arkham series in Watch Dogs Legion, who does this remind you of?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Made with memeatic

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Your walls cannot stop me!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I don’t think anything can change my mind that Arkham Origins has the best batsuit of any media

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Grandma Kicking Militia Ass

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Bruised and bloody, but never broken

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Which game has the best batsuit?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    I remember playing Arkham knight for the first time and encountering the Jason Todd torture scenes. I was horrified. I thought him getting hit by a crowbar was worse but damn, getting tortured over a year? Raiden is right, there are fates worse than death.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Seems about right

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    This is how it happened... this is how the Batman dies..

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Why do people dislike Arkham Origins?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    After just completing the main story, I don't get why it's considered the "worst" game in the series. I will admit that the ending feels rushed and anticlimactic, but aside from that I thought it was great.

    I think it has the best character development in the series, and by far the best portrayal of Bruce Wayne. Joker is also great in it. (The scene with him and Harley is excellent.) The Christmas setting is also fun. Alfred's "death" is also a great moment.

    I personally rank it 1) City 2) Origins 3) Asylum 4) Knight. I really don't get the dislike for the game. Can anyone here educate me on this?

    submitted by /u/RangerRed02
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where this riddler trophy is in stagg airships? I looked everywhere and even used vidoes and cant find it

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Batman casually committing war crimes in Arkham Asylum

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Where can I find these last two?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Hypothetical: If a Justice Leauge game were to be made by Rocksteady what would you want too see?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    This can be anything, timeline, members, story, Gameplay anything you would like too see.

    submitted by /u/PandemicRat7808
    [link] [comments]

    Ivy.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    The opening I would like too see if Suicide Squad Kill the Justice Leauge is set after Arkham Knight, which is probably the case.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:44 AM PST

    I would like the opening to be Bruce's funeral with the Leauge mourning his loss and talking about him and the jls adventures, I think this would be a amazing opening to establish where we stand and the fact that the Leauge were so easily mind controlled because they had no leader to guide them.

    submitted by /u/PandemicRat7808
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham Knight: Wanted #2

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I don’t know if this has already been discovered, but you and your buddy can perform synchronized takedowns if you time them right

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Long overdue playthrough

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:24 PM PST

    I love #batman along with all the batman #arkham games. However this is the first time I have had the chance to play #BatmanArkhamOrigins This game is great so far. Check out my video playing it.

    SmallStreamersConnect

    gaming

    youtuber

    Streamer

    LetsPlay

    https://youtu.be/d-bKpMLQocI

    submitted by /u/IRed6i4I
    [link] [comments]

    Batman arkham knightfall

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:07 AM PST

    The could've made batman Gotham knights another arkham game and kept red hoods awesome mask AND gave batgirl a tech suit for her back and called it batman arkham knightfall

    submitted by /u/amazafire
    [link] [comments]

    Whos Your Favorite out of these 4 ?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Which Arkham game was the best?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment