• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Batman Arkham You will never know

    Batman Arkham You will never know


    You will never know

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I remember my highschool costume when I dressed up as the Arkham verse Riddler. I forgot to take photos but I still have the cane.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Shit ��

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Me making memes using quotes from the Arkham games day 2 out of 100

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Am I the only one that I want to see this Joker come back

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Just noticed this flag that appears on Panessa Studios after Harley takes over.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Found this newspaper. Thought it was funny.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Batman Arkham Knight Running On A Xbox Series X (Opening Scene)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    The Arkham soundtrack is ����

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I broke Tim Drake.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    I’ve been keeping an eye on Avengers and am now worried for Gotham Knights...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    If you're not aware, 2 months after launch of a multi platform game based on one of the hottest properties, Avengers is now close to being a "dead" game.

    The roadmap has been removed, DLC has been pushed back multiple times, most updates have been about fixing bugs and the regular player count is now below 1,000 players.

    Gameplay has been criticised for being too generic (as all levels have to work for any character choice), boss fights are just about pounding on a hit box with increasingly higher numbers and gear is basically irrelevant.

    Why should this be a concern for Gotham Knights?

    Gotham Knights is looking to be a GaaS type experience built on one of the hottest gaming properties around.

    Gameplay previews show fairly generic level planning (to suit any character choice) and the boss fight of Mr Freeze is basically just pounding on a hit box over-and-over again.

    If you'd have asked me a year ago if Avengers was going to be an easy win for Crystal Dynamics, I would have said yes. Yesterday Square Enix announced the game was a near $60 million loss.

    The most passionate of players are now scared they're going to pull the plug on the game or just go quiet (like Anthem).

    I've stated before how Gotham Knights has a thin line to walk but seeing a top quality publisher (Square Enix) and developer (Crystal Dynamics) fall this hard on what should have been an easy win certainly doesn't give me confidence considering WB's track record with Shadow of War.

    What do you think? Are you more optimistic?

    submitted by /u/adam_8715
    [link] [comments]

    Roaring sound while gliding around Bleake Island?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:34 AM PST

    I'm flying around Bleake and once a while I hear a loud noise like a gate being shut, followed by a growling/roaring noise by some creature. If I didn't know better I'd say that was Croc's roar but he's been taken care of, sitting in GCPD lockup. Anybody else hearing this sound?

    submitted by /u/Gessler555
    [link] [comments]

    I Am The Knight

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Has anyone here beaten I Am The night mode in Arkham Origins? I just finished New Game plus hoping it would put me at 100% but it's only at 79% I'm assuming because of I Am The night mode. So now I'm curious if anyone has ever actually beaten that?? If you have you are an Arkham God😂

    submitted by /u/jakestewart23
    [link] [comments]

    It says owned. So why do I need to pay? I've played it before. I just re-downloaded the game cause I wanted to play the game again, I can re-download all the add-ons except for this. What's the problem?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Who remembers this game?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Best female in the Arkham Series

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    In terms of 🍑, nothing else.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ZeenozPlays01
    [link] [comments]

    what if it was all just a dream

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    anyone even remember arkham legacy :(

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Does anyone know what happend to it? did it turn into gotham knights? did it get cancelled?

    submitted by /u/Alerj
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham Origins: Wanted #9

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:24 AM PST

    New Batman Arkham Game Idea

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I've played Batman: Arkham Knight a couple times, so when I finish the main story, I play all of the side missions at once and listen to music or a podcast. Then I realised the best game idea. Imagine a Batman game with no main story and it's all side missions. I think that'd be the ultimate Batman experience because you aren't following a main story line, you are literally patrolling Gotham's streets. Hit me up what you think!

    submitted by /u/TheEyeless92
    [link] [comments]

    ....

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment