• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Batman Arkham This is The Hint On the Death Screen When Tiny eats you in Arkham City.

    Batman Arkham This is The Hint On the Death Screen When Tiny eats you in Arkham City.


    This is The Hint On the Death Screen When Tiny eats you in Arkham City.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    I'm not that bad am l? ����

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    So I was looking at Arkham City screenshots after I remember they existed lol and that they were pretty stylish and I just realized that in some of them Batman has his Arkham Asylum face. Wonder if it's a time decision or just a last minute change for the face in City.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    What? ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    I genuinely had no room for the Batmobile replica so I had to think like Batman and hide in plain sight. Completely inconspicuous

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:53 PM PST

    It do be like dat doe

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Batman while in Wonder City

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    They got the Batfleck suit down to perfection

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    From a little boy to a Vigilante.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Me making memes using quotes from the Arkham Games day 1 of 100

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Well Boys, I’m back in the game ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    After getting the platinum for the three mainline games over the last couple years I thought I was finished, I was not, so I went back and got all the DLCs, this was 5 months ago, and boy oh boy is there Even more to do in this god forsaken series.

    I love it but holy shit after five years of "were gonna make you pay!" "Why don't you go cry to your mommy" "you're gonna wish you were dead bat freak" "you're mother's not gonna recognize you after I'm done with ya" "I'm gonna cut you to pieces bats" and these are just off the top of my head 😂, THIS GAME DRIVES ME NUTS, but I love it

    After all this time, I'm going back to the series and completing all the miscellaneous things that didn't contribute to 100% or a trophy, I have 3 starred all the DLC on Asylum, and now I'm working on city, and my god, the damn jokers carnival and all that stuff take FORVER, as for knight I have to still get that 240% and all the AR with every character which I'm confident will be a very very long time. Eventually I'll have to play origins (got all the online trophies about a year ago to prepare for the future lol) and hopefully Ps5 shares trophy lists 😂

    But thank you for listening to my rant about my love/hate relationship with this game!

    submitted by /u/wutTFisA-RedditBruh
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite riddle in the trilogy?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Mine is "look out! Can you see where the madness began?"

    submitted by /u/Madandworthless
    [link] [comments]

    My Batman fanart

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Batman's greatest enemy: whatever this thing is

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    ....

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Batman Arkham City Cover Fan Art

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Can I install origins on ps4?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:03 PM PST

    So I have a question can I install origins on ps4 I have been wondering if I can using ps now and buy it on the ps app on mobile can I transfer it on ps4? and that is just what I wanted to say thank u for ur time.

    submitted by /u/ramezr6075
    [link] [comments]

    Alfred is the best

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I'd like to share a personal story, you are free to leave the thread.

    I am going through the series for the first time, and I was playing Origins a few days ago. The main story is over, more than half the side quests done.

    It was a point in personal mood, I was playing the game compulsively, late into the night, and I wasn't even enjoying it.

    When I finished the last case file, Alfred called and said something like "You are not needed there anymore sir, I'm waiting for you at home". I jumped into the Batwing and flew to Batcave. Talked to Alfred about Enigma, and felt home, finally satisfied, allowed to rest now. Turned off the computer and went to sleep.

    Thanks, Alfred.

    submitted by /u/hesapmakinesi
    [link] [comments]

    [GodzillaMendoza] Arkham Knight's HORRENDOUS Storytelling

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:44 PM PST

    Arkham Origins

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I know this game gets hate a lot but I honestly love the story and the dlc. Yes, it's not the best but what origin story is?? The purpose of this game is to tell us where everyone came from. The only problem I have with the game I would say is the gadgets/gauntlets and his suit. Why would he trade in such a good suit for the asylum suit? Maybe the weight of it? Who knows. This gauntlets are also kinda dumb. Like why would you give that up? Maybe he accidentally killed someone fr with them and ignores it lol overall I like origins a lot.

    submitted by /u/jakestewart23
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler?) Does it matter which ending I choose with Azrael in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I'm on my second play through and heading towards the 240% completion. My first play through I broke the sword and shook hands with Batman, if I choose to "kill" Batman and get Azrael locked up in GCPD, will it affect the 240% completion?

    submitted by /u/xKnightress
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment