• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Batman Arkham Playing trough AK again. Both Artstyle and Character Models are outstanding in this Game

    Batman Arkham Playing trough AK again. Both Artstyle and Character Models are outstanding in this Game


    Playing trough AK again. Both Artstyle and Character Models are outstanding in this Game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Jokers Through the Years on an Etch A Sketch! 1940-2019. The entire series! (OC)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    "I'm about to end this guy's whole career"

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Every Danm boss fight

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    lawd forgive me for what im boutta do (swipe haha

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Ever come by to something like this

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Theory: Deathstroke wasn't originally meant to be in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    This theory is more about the Behind The Scenes part of the game, and it's heavily based on Deathstroke's boss battle after you beat the Militia

    So, the boss battle for Deathstroke, it makes no sense, it really makes no sense, no way you look at it does this battle scream Deathstroke in any way shape or form, it's so bizarre.

    My theory is that you were meant to fight the Militia commander that constantly screams at you after every tank encounter, I mean, he's there the entire game and then just disappears, and honestly? Fighting him in a tank would've made more sense than fighting Slade, I mean, he's the tank guy!

    I believe that after Arkham Origins got released either someone at Rocksteady or WB realized how popular Deathstroke was and decided that he should be included into the game, so instead of giving him a full side-mission or building him a proper boss fight, they decided for the cheaper and less resources heavy solution of taking another character out and putting him in there.

    submitted by /u/Toniosw
    [link] [comments]

    My best screenshot while playing Arkham knight

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Superman who?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    After 8 hours of modding and painting, this is the best repaint I’ve ever done. McFarlane Arkham Origins Deathstroke (full list of mods and painted areas in the description)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Since i'm on my last gameplay (of my last save slot) i thought i'd capture Riddler first since he's always usually the last one i get. (i know this was trending yesterday or something but i was planning on posting this anyways lmaooo)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Harley fan art

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    "You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done, I still would have saved you."

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Jokers Through the Years on an Etch A Sketch! 1940-2019. The entire series! (OC)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    did she forget that the arkham combat system is almost the same as spider-man

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:44 AM PST

    Worst Nightmare Batman and Titan Joker

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Are the Arkham games very monotonous? *I have only played Arkham Origins.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Now, I have only played Origins few months ago. I started with Origins because it is in the name. Also, I didn't want to start with Arkham Asylum because the game looks too outdated at this point and I didn't want to leave a sour taste in my mouth for the start. I plan to play it later on if I like the series a lot.

    I'm not calling Origins a "bad" game. But, there is this hype around Arkham games that they are one of the best games ever made. I did enjoy the gameplay but it got way too repetitive after some time. The story was good-ish for me but the pacing of the narrative was too boring and lacklustre. I didn't enjoy the environment design much. Most importantly for me, the game lacked dynamics & narrative/emotional depth and felt like a bland thing throughout till the end.

    Now, I have heard that Origins is kinda the lowest point in the series. So is the Arkham City (and Arkham Knight) way better than Origins in terms of narrative depth and "the feel of the game"? Does it not feel the same bland as Origins?

    PS: I have grown up watching Batman (NES games/animated series) so it is not that I don't like him or the Arkham lore. I admire it a lot.

    submitted by /u/shadyIX
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Return to Arkham on PS4 Pro (or PS5)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Hi! I'm thinking about buying Return to Arkham during the Black Friday sales, to play the games on PS5. However, looking for technical details online, I haven't been able to figure out how the game runs, as there have been patches that changed the framerate etc.

    Is the game on PS4 Pro uncapped on the latest patch? Was the game uncapped before getting patched (so would I be able to play at 60 fps if buying a physical copy)?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/trikuxabi
    [link] [comments]

    What are these and what they do(Arkham Knight)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    can someone help with a trophy puzzle on arkham city?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    can someone help with a trophy puzzle on arkham city?

    i need help with a trophy puzzle! i cant figure it out, i think it has something to do with explosive gel but i cant figure it out! the location and puzzle is attached!

    https://preview.redd.it/7757yc5c0v061.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=5c43e2c78b3cc7c56bdaef4a9a3e0f754b6e87cf

    https://preview.redd.it/01uifosd0v061.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=60d833726a60297b40a23c1f5daff73d27dd7253

    submitted by /u/furypetgamez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment