• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Batman Arkham Of course he'll do it

    Batman Arkham Of course he'll do it


    Of course he'll do it

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    In all my years of playing Arkham Knight, I’ve never seen Joker join a street fight

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:25 PM PST

    I am the Night (Finally 240'd!)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    the boas fight we needed

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Round 2?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    This is how the Batman died

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:21 PM PST

    ....

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Anyone notice how batman carries ra’s just like how he carries joker when he’s dead in Arkham city ? It’s a nice touch imo

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:09 AM PST

    [The Completionist] Batman: Arkham Knight - The Many Faces of the Bat

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Missable content thread for the Arkham games (possible spoilers)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Do we have a thread for this or can we make a thread for it? Or maybe use this one.

    I recently found out that in Arkham Asylum there's a way to disable the electricity in the gardens to prevent the guard from dying.

    And in Arkham City there's a Croc encounter Easter egg.

    And in Arkham Knight you can make it winter in Gotham.

    Are there any other missable or hard to find content/easter eggs for any of the 4 Arkham games?

    submitted by /u/TheOddEyes
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Origins

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:27 PM PST

    I've beaten all the Arkham games including Origins but it's been several years. My question is: Why exactly does Origina get so much hate? For what I remember it's a great game.

    submitted by /u/tommytomtoes
    [link] [comments]

    This guy placed too much faith in those turrets

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Get Zur-en-Arrh in 2020

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:54 PM PST

    You CAN get zur-en Arrh in 2020. First off, I'm not the seller, but someone who tried it out and got it to work. I, like many people, have completed Arkham Knight, and have this one skin gnawing at me. I found this Spanish ad, messaged the seller, and then contacted him through WhatsApp. He helped me get the skin and it worked. I felt like this should be more well known.

    Ad: https://www.milanuncios.com/juegos-de-ps4/zur-en-arrh-skin-batman-arkham-knight-363267163.htm

    submitted by /u/jpgreff
    [link] [comments]

    When you finally collect all those goddamn riddler trophies

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:06 AM PST

    When Clayface or Bane keep regenerating in Arkham City

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Which would you rather have?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:13 AM PST

    An alternative ending to Arkham City (ignoring Knight) or a sequel to Arkham Origins?

    submitted by /u/arkham2020
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham Origins: Wanted #13

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    My ranking of the 4 games

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:12 PM PST

    1# Knight

    2# Origins

    3# City

    4# Asylum

    Don't kill me because of my opinion pls

    submitted by /u/topolsek123
    [link] [comments]

    Catwoman's New Secretary

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Arkham Knight [Appreciation Post]

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Had to put a [spoilers] flair for those who haven't played the game yet...

    I'm sure it's already been posted here but I just wanted to share my appreciation for the level of attention to detail in Arkham Knight, especially when it comes to DLC content.

    For example, when you're playing with a custom skin/outfit for Batman, the cutscenes are actually in the same outfit instead of going back to original like in Arkham City.

    Also, the thugs' dialogues in the background modified by the DLC missions available. I had never heard the thugs talk about Killer Croc until I got the DLC, then they talk about Killer Croc and Mr. Freeze.

    Of course there are always technical and graphical glitches but that's always gonna happen - even with RDR2 that happens.

    This is one of the main reasons I can't get away from Arkham Knight. Even on my 9th gameplay I still hear new dialogues and notice things I hadn't noticed before.

    submitted by /u/EvolutionInProgress
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment