• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Batman Arkham When the gasmask is sus!

    Batman Arkham When the gasmask is sus!


    When the gasmask is sus!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Figured you all would love this cosplay edit! I’m dressed as The Arkham Knight

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    You’ve heard of Batman kicking ass… but what about Batman PUNCHING ass!!!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Any advice on how to take this guy down? I can't continue until he's knocked out

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Use the middle stick to dodge Joker's gunfire

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Batman: I'll just wait here then

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Got something stuck up your nose, joker?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Spoilers Arkham Knight!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    I was told to share. Made these shots last December. In the middle of an Arkham Origins series with my figure collection. Cuz dork!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Poor guy stuck in the walls, must be painful

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    fun with photomode

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    old comics vibe

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Arkham Origins

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Now I just got done with my play through of Arkham Origins and I believe that it's actually a good game. Now I've loved this game since it came out and thought it was just as cool as city and asylum. And when I go older and saw all the hate this game got so much hate, I had been confused. I thought and still think it's great game. People complain about the voice actors, but coming from someone who's favorite show is the animated series and my favorite Batman and Joker is Conroy and Hamil, the change was good. It makes sense they don't sound the same, they are both younger and the voice actors did a phenomenal job. The city I think is the best we've seen too, I think it looks the most like comic book Gotham and better than Arkham Knight. The retro futurism is over done in city and I think the focus on Art Deco/ gothic architecture is much better for the city. The only gripe I understand is Joker being the main Villain. While bane and deathstroke were cool af in the games, I would have liked to have to fight an army of black mask men into the sionis mill to get to the secret office and confront black mask instead of the riot. Idk I just wanted to rant about my ideas towards the hate for one of my favorite games

    submitted by /u/AirWooden904
    [link] [comments]

    Has Jason's revival been ever been explained in the Arkhamverse?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Or do the writers just expect you to know the comics? It always bugged me, honestly.

    submitted by /u/BigBen6500
    [link] [comments]

    So I have this problem where the map says I’ve done all the riddles but then I go to the riddler section and I’m not fully done Bleake island and riddler informants don’t give me information for Bleake. I’m only 59% the story if that makes a difference

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Tips and Tricks To Get Better Scores On Endless Knight

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Here's a list of tips of tricks to help you get a higher score on the Predator Challenge Map, Endless Knight.

    1) Never use Inverted Takedowns. Ever! The Militia will pick up what you're doing very quickly, and will start laying mines on the vantage points. Vantage points are the safest and easiest way to get around the map, and losing them will critically effect your run. Sure, you can use the Disruptor to disable some of the mines, but you'll want to save your Disruptor ammo for floor mines.

    2) Don't worry about taking out Militia Brutes too much. They're annoying to take out and aren't worth the hassle in most situations. Also, they never show up in big numbers, only really ever having one or two brutes on the scene at a time. It's best to only take them out if they happen to be near a mine, an object that can be blown up by the Remote Hacking Device or an object that can be used for an Environmental Takedown. Never use the traditional method of taking them down. All thugs will be alerted if you do so and a smoke bomb won't last the time the takedown takes to preform.

    3) Use your smoke bomb to take out large groups of enemies. Your smoke bomb is kinda like a second safer Fear Takedown. You can use it to take out large groups of enemies in a short time with nearly no consequences, so use it often. The duration of the smoke bomb will allow you to take out 4 thugs if done correctly, 5 if no other thugs are around.\

    4) Use a fully charged grapple boost when you're caught, instead of a simple grapple. Whenever you're being caught, the logical thing to do is grapple out of there, but it's better if you use your fully charged boost. It's faster than simply grappling away, it'll be quicker for thugs to lose track of you, and due to how open the Endless Knight Map is, there's lots of space to freely glide around to another area of the map.

    5) Use Freeze Grenades on thug duos. When the Arkham Knight points out that Batman is mostly going for lone thugs, the Militia will start teaming up in duos and watching each others backs. When this happens, find a thug duo that's mostly by themselves and use a freeze grenade on one of them. When this happens, the second thug will turn around and try to get his buddy out. While he's doing this, go up behind him and preform a silent takedown on them, just preform an Ice Smash Takedown on the remaining thug.

    6) Don't use the Voice Synthesiser. If you happen to use the Voice Synthesiser too much, the Arkham Knight will find out you're mimicking his voice and will tell his Militia to change channels. When this happens, you will no longer hear from the Arkham Knight, thus you won't know what he's telling his men. It's important to know what the Arkham Knight is telling his men, as that allows you to find out what the Militia are now starting to do (e.g. checking ledges, mining the floor, etc), so you can adapt quicker and start using other tactics without finding out the hard way.

    7) Only use the Disruptor on floor mines. In Endless Knight, there really isn't any reason to use the Disruptor on anything but the floor mines. Disrupting guns have no purpose because there's like, 20 other thugs, one less gun will make no difference, and disrupting them again is even more pointless as that costs 2 ammo to take out one thug, which will alert everyone. There are much, much more ideal ways to take out thugs. Disrupting Detective Mode Jammers has no purpose because you can electrocute them. Disrupting Optic Deflection Armour is kind of useful, but overall still isn't worth it. And disrupting vantage point mines, well like I said earlier, don't use Inverted Takedowns and the thugs will never mine the vantage points. So best thing to do is just disrupting mines, as they take out multiple thugs in it's radius, and can even take out Brutes.

    And that's all the tips I can currently give for Endless Knight. Hope you enjoyed!

    submitted by /u/AngryMustache9
    [link] [comments]

    Anything I have to do in new story plus for snowy gotham?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I just wanna check that there's nothing exclusive to new game plus that I have to do before I can get snowy gotham from the freeze mission. Halfway through riddler trophies on my original save before I thought about this

    submitted by /u/innit122
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Origins Online I love for the PS3

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    If anyone wants to play Arkham Origins Online and need to fill up lobbies, feel free to add me: super-sayain007

    submitted by /u/Normie_Osborn
    [link] [comments]

    Flash, is that you?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Worst Boss Fight?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Just curious. For me there has never been a boss that I struggled to beat, or died more then like 4 times. But, Origins Deathstroke took me like a day and a half, but that fight is so kickass I still like it. Cloudburst made me sweat like hell but I did it in one try so I dunno. Worst fight in my opinion might just be Knight Slade. Fuck Cobra Tanks.

    submitted by /u/DylanDidReddit
    [link] [comments]

    The Bat-Tank

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who feels Arkham city is very short?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I picked up the game again yesterday and beat it pretty quickly, I feel like it's too short and for some reason I found it to not be as good as I remembered. Halfway through the game you fight Freeze and then then you're nearly finished with the game with the only things remaining are the Steel Mill, that small stealth mission with Catwoman and stopping Protocol 10. Am I the only one who feels it is very short

    submitted by /u/PrequelGuy
    [link] [comments]

    favourite arkham game

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    i want to know so vote on this

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LooneyLlamaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Question about next gen and backwards compatibility

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    So I plan on getting a ps5 and then a xbox series x and I wanted to know how well the games run on them. I'm interested in origins because I play it on ps3 and honestly it doesn't run well. I own the remasters and Arkham Knight for ps4 and wanted to know if they run any better on series x or ps5.

    submitted by /u/Garret_Newma0524
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment