• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Batman Arkham It's still fun to find little things like this years after the game has been released.

    Batman Arkham It's still fun to find little things like this years after the game has been released.


    It's still fun to find little things like this years after the game has been released.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Was told you guys might like my Arkham inspired tattoo

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:36 AM PST

    The Bat

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Wouldn’t let me cross post link in comments

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    ''Hey, can I copy your homework?'' ''Yeah, just make it look different so it's not obvious you copied it.'' ''Sure thing.''

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    I finally beat Arkham City again on plus story mode, it was a difficult journey but am I glad it beat it

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:23 PM PST

    Animated Series' Cat

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:34 PM PST

    This finisher always made me lol

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Wonder if we’ll ever find out what happens after knightfall protocol

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    On Arkham Knight (Epic), I have not completed the story yet but the progress shows as 102%. Could this be because i completed all side missions and AR challenges or does the game go up to 200% or something?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:10 AM PST

    Red Hood Easter egg in Batman: Arkham Asylum?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    wb not announcing the new game because of the hate given to origins

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    One of the symbols looks kind of like a penguin or another bird upside down. Illuminati confirmed?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Are you able to turn off counter icons in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Just an observation

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    I'm not trying to start anything to get people's hopes up and stuff bc I know we've been through that a lot but I couldn't help but notice a pattern. Each Arkham game was released close to a Batman films release.

    • Asylum 2009/Dark Knight 2008

    • City 2011/ Dark Knight Rises 2012/Origins 2013

    • Knight 2015/Batman v Superman 2016

    And now we have a Batman movie arriving in 2021. Arkham Legacy 2020?

    submitted by /u/_Silent_Knight_
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody. HELP.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Any good mods for City or Origins?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:41 PM PST

    Mainly looking at Origins; and specifically looking at some skin mods, something that can change batman/deathstroke/Bruce into a different hero from marvel or dc

    I've seen a Daredevil and Deadpool mod, so something like that would be neat

    submitted by /u/Magnificent-Moe
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Arkham City does not save progress past certain point. Resets to this point after restarting client...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:28 PM PST

    I'm 'stuck' at the rescuing of Vicki Vale from her crashed chopper. It's about 25% into the game.

    I can progress past this point easily and continue the story, which is breaking into Jokers steel mill to take back the cure.

    The auto-save feature seems to work like normal. If I die, I respawn back to the closest 'auto-save' like you normally should.

    But when I restart the game, I load back in to saving Vicki from the crash...

    I've tried offline mode for steam, but that didn't do the trick. I mention this because it was important when playing Arkham Asylum, as that game would only read my save file in offline mode.

    Any ideas? I've lost around 3 hours of progress because of this weird glitch...

    submitted by /u/___DOUBLETROUBLE___
    [link] [comments]

    How is return to asylum?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    While not my favorite arkham game, to me it's level design and atmosphere are second to none. Now I'm not one who really cares about graphics, I still play wii games, but asylum is, lacking polish, to say the least. All of the major characters look great, most of the indoor locations looks about as good as city, but man, all of the non major characters and a l lot of the outdoor locations look like an early ps2 game. I know it's becuase rocksteady hadn't really done anything before asylum, and city, even though they started making that almost immediately after asylum, looks amazing, I don't care about improving it's graphics, but I really want to play asylum and not be constantly distracted by its visual shortcomings. So with all of that in mind, would u guys say getting return to arkham just for asylum is worth it?

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    If Wb games Montreal has a great opening of the upcoming game and they make another successful game would you be open to a remake of Arkham origins and blackgate on the latest gen in that time or would you just play it on an old console

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I guess my Batman's going to hell :(

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Concept art

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Anybody know the name(s) of the concept artist(s)? I really like their work, especially in Arkham Knight, but I've been really struggling to find out who they are. Any help is very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/George_Louk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment