• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Batman Arkham Damn you, Nygma.

    Batman Arkham Damn you, Nygma.


    Damn you, Nygma.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Our Batman making his first live action debut in Crisis on Infinite Earths

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    It's that time of year again...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    This is how it happened.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    I dare you

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Riddler's Henchmen placing the Riddler Trophies right in front of the Asylum Batcave

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    An interesting title

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    Damn You Nygma- Part 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Batfleck love.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Winged FREAK.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Took this photo couple of weeks ago

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:31 AM PST

    Yep.. Pretty sure I killed this guy

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Yes, with that outfit

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Sorry for the lack of posts fallen order took control of my life i should be back to posting soon

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    When does Arkham Asylum “pick up” per se?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    So for a very long time I've been hearing how amazing Arkham Asylum is, and after a decade I finally bought it. I'm not that far into it, I just saved Gordon and defeated Bane and have been playing for a few hours.

    The game is alright so far but hasn't really been enough for me to look forward to the rest of it. If it hasn't stood out so far should I bother with the rest? Or is there a certain plot point I should wait for? Ya know, like "it gets good when X happens" (Without spoilers)

    Not saying it's not a great game, because clearly many people like it. I really want to enjoy it, it may not be my cup of tea though

    submitted by /u/TheFoghat
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever noticed that when it snows in Arkham Knight it snows inside of the blimps too??

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    So there's a slight issue I have with the crime scene investigations in Origins/Knight...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    ... It's way too detailed and a lot of the discoveries you make during it you shouldn't be able to actually determine.

    Like, I can buy Batman having these cool holograms for various people that he uses during his investigations. But a lot of the discoveries you make using it make no sense if that's how they're explained. Like in Knight, where you're following AK and Barbara from the crashed vehicle, right? If the way these figures are visualised, how would batman know that "Oh, now she's cowering from a bullet" and "Oh, I missed when she slid the drive thingy away"?

    The holograms are based on what evidence you've gathered, right? So how would you know everyone's exact movements, and be able to determine that certain objects went certain places just from the holograms? Does Batman have time powers now? And even then, how could he have missed that Barbara slid the thing away the first time he went through the timeline if he could recreate her exact movements? Like it doesn't really make sense when you think about it.

    I get that this isn't an issue for most people, and it is a nitpick, but ever since it dawned on me it's been bothering me a lot, and I just wanted to share my woes before going to sleep.

    submitted by /u/Adam__ET
    [link] [comments]

    Still my favorite Harley-moment in the games.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    I’m trying to play Arkham City on the Wii U (I know, shitty port) but it keeps saying “Invalid Disc”, I’ve done everything I can to clean it, but nothing works, does anyone have any ideas what to do?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment