• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Batman Arkham I don't think Ra's was the only person taking a dip in the Lazarus pool...

    Batman Arkham I don't think Ra's was the only person taking a dip in the Lazarus pool...


    I don't think Ra's was the only person taking a dip in the Lazarus pool...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Now what?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Hi everyone! This is my first post in this community! Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    My new Arkham Origins poster!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    I like this suit It's badass

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    I did it!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Don't be depressed if there's no announcement at the VGAs

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Hey guys! I'm sure many of you are sick of the speculation and are just waiting eagerly for the VGAs, but do not be disheartened if it's not announced there! Batman Arkham Origins was announced in an investor call in February of 2013. It was unnamed during the call, but was then officially revealed in the beginning of April. One month later, in May, the iconic official cinematic trailer released. The game then came out 5 months later. I know we all want it to be announced next week, but don't be crushed if it's not. We may be looking at another couple months. That being said, here's to hoping it does get announced next week!

    submitted by /u/BR4ND0N360
    [link] [comments]

    It could be covering up leaks, but if it's true then it looks like the new Arkham won't be announced that the game awards.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:43 PM PST

    Let's Hope That Geoff Is Lying, Lads. Or It's Game Over At The Game Awards This Year

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Under The Red Sun

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    A theory on the symbols we saw in the video

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    Now of course I'm sure someone has already said this, but the upcoming game will be a faction war. It will most likely be between The Court of Owls and The League of Assassins. I'm sure by now, someone already had the same idea as me, so I'll probably delete this post if anyone already made a similar post. But as I've said in the title, I have a theory on the symbols we saw in the video released a while ago. I think it's an evolution of The League of Assassins throughout different eras. But what about a certain image we saw a year ago, posted on Twitter by an associate producer at WB Games Montreal where she was wearing a shirt with some sort of insignia with an owl? And that references none other than The Court of Owls. The insignia is in a similar style to the ones we saw in the video. My guess is that WB Games Montreal will release another video like the last one but this time it's an evolution of The Court of Owls throughout the eras. If this is correct, that means the story will revolve around The League and The Court fighting each other for a long time and Batman will get caught in the middle of their war.

    Links down below: Court of Owls insignia The League of Assassins symbol evolution

    submitted by /u/zshaifur
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, was Knight a good ending to the series?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    In a position where I don't know whether to play it or not. I know a few spoilers (Joker hallucinations, Batman dying, Jason Todd being the Batman guy) - but nothing more than this.

    I loved Arkham City, definitely up there with my favourite games of all time. The only game I have left in the series is Knight.

    So I ask you guys. I have a limited budget; in between Uncharted Collection and Arkham Knight. Is Knight worth it? I'm perfectly content with Arkham City being the ending to the story in my head. I felt like there wasn't much more to add on.

    submitted by /u/Vmss4
    [link] [comments]

    Got the Arkham Trilogy a few days ago, about to play Arkham City but...why did I do this to myself?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    (Origins) Anyone know how to get Crimes in progress to trigger faster

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Trying to do most of the dark knight challenges before beating the story and I'm pretty much done most of what I can at the currant time (before I go get Joker in the Gotham merchants bank)

    But by God the last one on Gotham protector is a pain in the ass How do I get crimes in progress to spawn I just fly about and nothing happens It's boring as hell, anyone got any tips on how to get them to trigger?

    submitted by /u/Toast-that-is-burnt
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 3 of my Arkham Asylum fan edits I worked on this spring for its 10th anniversary. Decided to upload the first 15 minutes instead of just posting a link so you guys can see what you're getting into. The link to the full video will be in the comments. Hope you all enjoy.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Return to Arkham not working on Xbox one

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    I got the return to Arkham bundle and I did the part of Rohan asylum where you're in the asylum but now the game just keeps crashing constantly. Is there something I should do or am I just fucked?

    submitted by /u/eliminator127
    [link] [comments]

    For 100% completion

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Do I have to do AR challenges?

    submitted by /u/DankSoulOfCinder
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else HATE the way the bat mobile drives?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:09 AM PST

    I'm doing another play through and I hate how clumsy it makes me feel.

    submitted by /u/probably_not_serious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment