• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Batman Arkham This is the dumbest thing I've ever made

    Batman Arkham This is the dumbest thing I've ever made


    This is the dumbest thing I've ever made

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    I fucking love arkham knight

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    This sub

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I’m sure they are fine...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    ''There are still riddles left unsolved on Founders Island, Dark Knight!''

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    You're trapped!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    Batman Arkham Knight Meme

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Uhm..ow

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Hey guys! Does anyone know of any BLUE Hush suit mods for AC GOTY Edition. And if not, can someone please make one? Thanks!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    What style suit would you like to see in a future game?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:11 PM PST

    Short ears or long? Based off a famous comic? Trunks? Im curious so lets discuss. My favorite so far has been the post-arkham city suit at the beginning of night. Honestly I would love to see a rebirth type suit, shorter ears and ditch the trunks. Would love to hear what all of you think though.

    submitted by /u/mattg1738
    [link] [comments]

    What is included in the season pass?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Hi I'm new to Arkham Knight. I was wondering what all comes in the season pass?

    submitted by /u/jbproductions18
    [link] [comments]

    Batman like horor film

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    I don't know if this is still active but Playing the Arkham Knight, I always thought how horrifying it would have been to be one of the henchmen while batman is sneaking by, so I decided to make a short film based on that. My killer would resemble Jason Todd and I am not finish with it but I would like some feedback and where better to ask then some batman fans.

    submitted by /u/Kleanix
    [link] [comments]

    God The RNG and my own bad memory is driving me to madness

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Tune in to have your aspirations of a new Batman game crushed once again!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    If Arkham Legacy Is Not At The Game Awards, Hopefully At December's State Of Play?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    First Person Batman Game in about 2000s

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    Ok, I feel like some crazy person, after looking for it for a long time.

    Before 2010s, my friend lent me some First Person Batman Game. I can't remember it well, but there was some intro/Tutorial in the batcave. For example there was training that made you catch a falling person. After that there was a mission. You could throw batarangs etc. and at the end mission there was a sequence like in the tutorial, which made you catch falling person. I've been looking for it for years. Has anyone else played this game, or is it some kind of mandela effect kind of shi*? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Dymecky
    [link] [comments]

    How many times has batman blatantly killed people?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I really want to engage more w the community because I'm sti riding on the high of 100% AK

    I'll start: I'm pretty sure when in AK he KO's thugs in the electrical boards on the wall and when you do an inverted takedown and then cut the rope, they should be 100% ded

    submitted by /u/jpocas
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix the Fatal Error Build July 2012 on PC?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    Im trying to play this game but it crashes every now and then because of that error, i already reinstall to the newest drivers, verify the integrity of the game files, lower the graphic settings, and nothing... its the epic store version of the game, got it when they give it for free, i could only play it until just recently, so if you know how to fix that error thanks in advance.

    my specs: |rx 570 |ryzen 5 2600 |16gb RAM

    submitted by /u/millanstar
    [link] [comments]

    The villains that I want in Arkham Legacy

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Kite man and Condiment King

    submitted by /u/robW182
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on Arkham asylum on hard difficulty, and I’m doing the mission in the aviary where you need to save hostages from the cages, I however had to quit and come back to it later and there is just 1 inmate and the hostages won’t come down, anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    So are we less than a week away now?!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Game Awards are next Thursday now... It has to happen right?!! PLEEAAASSSEEE!!

    submitted by /u/iscmarkiemark
    [link] [comments]

    Firefly thing

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Hey guys, this is my first post and also sorry for my bad english. I have a question about Batman Arkham Knight side mission, where you are chasing Firefly. He is talking about some leaving him on a bridge. Is this an Arkham Origins, or some comics reference? I haven't played Arkham Origins yet

    submitted by /u/StarvinPL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment