• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Batman Arkham creepy easter egg

    Batman Arkham creepy easter egg


    creepy easter egg

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:30 AM PST

    I’m sick of it.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:24 PM PST

    B I G H E A D

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I can't be the only one right?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Around 20 riddles left

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:47 AM PST

    I have around 20 riddles left to complete to apprehend the Riddler, but I don't see any of the riddles/riddler trophies showing up on the map. I've checked the buildings on the map, but there doesn't seem to be anything left to do there. Should a check in the orphanage?

    submitted by /u/DaanA_147
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:16 AM PST

    The Batman as an Arkham Knight suit, edit by me. I wanted to try how the Battinson suit would adapt to the game's model, hope u like it!!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Black Mask storyline evolution

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:48 AM PST

    We lost but still felt good to hear

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:42 AM PST

    All day. Every day.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Nice rematch

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Oh no...Anyway

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Best way to answer Zsasz’s calls

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Cloudburst Tank boss fight is shit

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Won't be the first or last person to rant about this im sure but what a stupid boss fight. I don't like being forced to use the Batmobile anyway and that was mundane af. Follow around 7 tanks for 20 minutes waiting for openings, hit and run the knight's tank 3 times, then spend like half an hour stalking it, waiting for the sensors to be turned away, shooting it once, running like hell. It's not even hard it's just fucking annoying and boring. Terrible design. I remember boss fights from Asylum and City (mostly) having unique mechanics, you'd have to learn several sequences on the fly to dodge all the incoming attacks. They could get repetitive too but at least they didn't take 45 minutes eye rolls hard Rant over

    submitted by /u/KnightofGotham666
    [link] [comments]

    Two-Four-Zero

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Anybody else often wish the Arkham games were made slightly differently only to be able to replsy certain missions?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:31 AM PST

    The Arkham games are amazing, but often I wish I could replay a fight or section without going through the whole game again. Like different missions with a mission select.

    The Arkham City Freeze boss fight is the best even outside of Batman games. I love how you do different takedowns because I like predator takedowns anyway but he adapts and I like doing variety. I restarted a lot in new game plus just to keep playing that mission since you unfortunately can't replay it normally. I love doing takedowns normally and I'm easily entertained lol. I wanted to try all of them. Plus it made Freeze extra cool since he didn't just have a gun. His entire suit is a weapon and it's so cool and intimidating!

    But even on other ones, I sometimes wish I could try something different, or different takedowns and stuff.

    submitted by /u/CommanderT2020
    [link] [comments]

    What should the Arkham Knight have been instead?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I do love Arkham Knight, but the reveal that the Arkham Knight was Jason Todd, I was honestly disappointed. If it were up to me, this is how it could've gone.

    Details in the comments.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dalekofchaos
    [link] [comments]

    ��woah we’re half way there��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:20 PM PST

    I’m not sure what happened but it happened

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Does this count as a double takedown?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:49 AM PST

    The Cancelled Batman Arkham Game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Favorite Arkham Knight DLC, extra or story?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Just bought the season pass on ps4, what's everyone's favorite extra? I'm looking forward to Season of Infamy, taking down Croc and Freeze.

    submitted by /u/p0503
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with Staggs airships?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Okay so I'm trying to 100% and I'm in the airships getting breakables done... well I got all of them and I only got 2 of the audio tapes and it says I need 15 more breakables done. But there are no more, I've checked multiple guides and tried finding out if I was missing a step but everyone just keeps pointing me to the 15 I already got. There's no way I'm just not finding them in such a small space

    submitted by /u/Nave666
    [link] [comments]

    Ra's Al Ghul storyline evolution

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Arkham Knight has the best combat

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I get that it isn't as good as city (the story and bosses were a lot weaker) but I really like the combat in knight. The pace made countering and dodging much more satisfying and I like the new elements they added. I think the more powerful hardware of the ps4/xb1 really helped. Arkham city combat is more challenging though.

    submitted by /u/Alive_Ad_3925
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment