• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Batman Arkham About that "room"....

    Batman Arkham About that "room"....


    About that "room"....

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Was she the one?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:14 PM PST

    Um what?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:51 AM PST

    simulation activated ringing in my ears. this achievement is evil.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:28 PM PST

    How the hell did Joker keep Jason hidden for a whole year?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Seriously how? How did he hide him from all those guards and Quincy sharp? How did he get in and out of Arkham asylum unnoticed?

    submitted by /u/Tr101748
    [link] [comments]

    Time to 100% city and knight, sadly I can’t do origins , has anyone tried when multiplayer was a thing?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:56 PM PST

    Sorry for the bad quality but I got this error a lot while playing AC from the epic games store

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Reading the AK comics and... (spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:00 PM PST

    [Have to add an edit since it's assumed I'm taking this as canon. I'm not, aside from Jason's backstory because it's not clear in the Arkhamverse]

    Because nobody has properly read the comics, I've taken it to my own hands. Upon finishing the four comics, I found:

    • The Calendar Man (with Jason's help, presumably) trapped Batman and made him fight Solomon Grundy for a whole week. Like seven days of no rest, no food and no water. How he had the strength to keep going after being released is beyond me.
    • The bullets that the Arkham Knight uses is actually explosive plasticine. That's what make his guns unique (aside from, you know, shifting into a sniper rifle every now and then).
    • Jason rid himself of his fears after Scarecrow injected him with the fear toxin.
    • It was actually Scarecrow in the diner, not Jason (although either works because of my previous point).
    • Bane is dead. Jason killed him. More like Jason fought a fear-induced Bane, shot his knee, ripped his throat, guided Bane into a gas tank that he fired at, lit Bane ON FIRE, then shot him in the head several times.
    • Gordan ran for mayor at one point.
    • The Arkham Knight's cat eyes can actually change colour, from blue to red. Might be for artistic purposes but I like knowing that the visor can have more than one look. Blue for neutral, red for engaging (?)
    • There was a Suicide Squad, poorly put together by the way.
    • Jason actually burned Firefly with his own flamethrower (like he hasn't suffered enough) - keep in mind that he actually says he'll burn Floyd but I thought he was being dramatic. Didn't think he'd actually burn him.
    • Jason helped Hush "create" his face, even giving Thomas remnants of Clayface to make sure his scars heal over.
    • Jason also had Slade fight Tim - my guess is that he hated the vision of being replaced, almost as if Bruce never learned from his biggest failure. And not hate in means of jealousy, but hate in means of disappointment. Like Bruce couldn't stop at Jason and pulled Tim into, as he quotes, "his own personal war".
    • Jason had a kickass bike we never got to see in-game. Hell, the Batboys all had bikes. Kinda sad.
    • He's also making me realise that Batman really doesn't want any of the Batboys in his way. It's crazy how skilled Robin and Nightwing are but Nightwing is put in a side-quest and Robin is put in a small portion of the main quest.
    • Jason poorly rounds up his duration in the Asylum. It was over two years, not over one.
    • Wasn't just Joker that tortured him. At some point, everyone has a go with him. I mean, as a villain in the Asylum, why would you miss the chance to beat up Batman's little helper?
    • Jason never died. After shooting him, Joker got him patched back up. Doctor that treated his wounds way his injuries were mostly by the buckshot and not an actual bullet. There. Now we all know that he didn't die and it wasn't because Superboy punched reality too hard or Talia threw him in the Lazarus Pit.

    I'm gonna stop here. The comics were a really good idea but it's like the game doesn't properly "use" it (giving me Prototype vibes). Use this block of info as a guide, a reference, I don't know. Thought somebody would like it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

    submitted by /u/kazred_
    [link] [comments]

    Astronaut in the Ocean - Arkham City tribute

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Batman Arkham Asylum not saving.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:32 AM PST

    So, I've been trying to play Batman Arkham Asylum, but so far it's been literally unplayable. I play on Xbox one, and whenever I press the home button the game freezes. All the background moves but my character won't, then when I'm back on the home page to quit the game, my Xbox is laggy until I quit the game. Then my Xbox is fine. When I go back into the game, I have to restart from the very beginning cutscene.

    Now you may say, just quit before you go to the home screen, well, when the game freezes on its own, and it throws me, it won't save, so I'm at the bugging cutscene. Also, when I save, quit and then play again, if the bug occurs, it throws me to the beginning cutscene, so it's not like I can get around it.

    I've tried reinstalling and hard restarting my Xbox. I've also emailed WB about it and they said they have seen similar issues, but I was wondering if anyone in here had answers.

    submitted by /u/thaRickStar
    [link] [comments]

    I done did it

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:00 PM PST

    If WB won’t make the Batfleck Movie then I will! ��

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Are my eyes deceiving me? (from the best batman arkham trailer ever imo)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:21 AM PST

    He's... right behind me compilation part 2

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment