• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Batman Arkham Hush storyline evolution

    Batman Arkham Hush storyline evolution


    Hush storyline evolution

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 05:18 PM PST

    Replaying season of infamy, and I have to say, for such a short mission, in from the cold is one of the best mr freeze stories ever told. Tell me I'm wrong.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:25 AM PST

    I H A T E mambas

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:30 PM PST

    This was hilarious to me

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:22 PM PST

    What happened between Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:09 AM PST

    I have just finished Arkham Origins and going to start Arkham Asylum, I played the first hour of Arkham Asylum but the start confused me when Batman was driving Joker to Arkham and also seeing Harley Quinn as Harley Quinn and not as Harleen Quinzel, so I am thinking something happened between Arkham Origins and Arkham Asylum

    submitted by /u/DMBear89
    [link] [comments]

    They kinda look like ( i know is not the same universe)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Is Arkham Asylum worth getting?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I started from arkham knight, to arkham city, to arkham origins.

    submitted by /u/simplych40s
    [link] [comments]

    Origins had some of the best skins. These were my 3 favorites.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Bat Brains has had quite enough….

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Just a little arkham shrine I made. I think I have a problem

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 05:53 PM PST

    I do

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I like this small detail about Riddler's lawyer...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:20 AM PST

    New game direction

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 04:00 AM PST

    This may be a frowned upon view but looking back on all the batman games I see there's one element missing in these games and I think it's the hero element. I mean you do get to save people but it is always overshadowed by the sheer number of enemies you have to fight. I would like the next batman game to take place in Gotham city but without some huge crises that empties the streets of pedestrians. That's one thing that bums me out about Arkham knight the city is dead besides tanks and rioters, there's no casual crimes to stop, no normal crimes to prevent, it's always over the top murders or some kind of mutant enemy rampaging. Don't get me wrong I think those should be in the game, but I don't want the game to be all business. I want to be able to perch on a gargoyle and hear a mugging happening in a dark alleyway and be able to swoop down and stop those guys. I want people to stop what they're doing when they're gliding by and panick thinking I'm some kind of monster like in the comics and media. I just want some life to the city. The Arkham games were amazing but it was chaos the whole time. I want to be able to play some parts as Bruce and do some important stuff as him, drive to and from the batcave, hangout with Alfred. Watch the news and see stuff that happened last time I was out as batman, or see ongoing crimes like bank robberies. That's just what I want to see in a new game, lmk what features you would add

    submitted by /u/LyricalShinobi5
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Over

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Never played a Batman game in my life, finally starting with Asylum. Question for you all.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:15 PM PST

    As the title states, I've never played a Batman game EVER. Always saw them, always thought they looked cool, never managed to play one, until today. My question for you all is there any games worth skipping or should I play them all? My only fear is this game series will turn into how I feel about Assassin's Creed. Awesome first few games and then the series slowly just dwindles in quality (imo). Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Warcraftfanatic97
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite batman quote from each game?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 04:31 AM PST

    I was thinking about my favorite quotes of Batman from each game. Like,

    "I will never let you win. Never" - AA

    "I am the reason criminals breath easy wen sun comes up" - AO (I may be paraphrasing here)

    "Evening the odds" or "I am vengeance. I am the Knight. I AM BATMAN" - AK

    I couldn't think of one from AC even though it is my fav in the series (ironic amirite)

    So let me know yours from each game

    submitted by /u/nexistcsgo
    [link] [comments]

    The dilemma of Ra's Al Ghul

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 12:30 PM PST

    So for yet another Arkham post (I've been on a roll lately) I'm finishing my 240% run with Ra's' mission. The time has come to make my choice, and I'm stuck. I remember my original choice back in 2016 was to kill Ra's to save Gotham, but I've come to see Batman in a much different light now than I did then. I know the outcome of the choices and the repercussions each decision brings. But I dont want to talk about that. I want to see if I can have a serious discussion on what Batman would do, without knowing the direct outcome in the game. So for the purposes of this, here are your choices.

    Choose to purposefully and knowingly take the life of a defenseless, though far from innocent, old man who has hidden from death his whole life, potentially stopping a war and having that mans daughter take over, with only her word that no one else will die.

    Or save his life. Give him one last chance to change who he is, potentially continue the war in Gotham, with countless other potential deaths, and maintain your moral code in the hope that should he choose to fight, you will be there to stop him.

    Theres your choices. I dont want to talk about the actual in game consequences that you witness as Batman would have no way of knowing them when making the choice. I really want this to get some attention and get a discussion going so please share this post, and put your take on it in the replies.

    submitted by /u/Dischord821
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment