• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Batman Arkham MY EYES!!

    Batman Arkham MY EYES!!


    MY EYES!!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Decided to capture the moment of Batman in The Demon's Realm.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Batman reacts to gunshots! I was messing with photo mode and saw this reaction whilst a bullet was being fired. ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    The night is darkest just before the dawn.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Such a waste

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    I know this may not be a big deal but I finished Arkham Knight’s main story in under 6 hours in one sitting.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I know this will have been done before but whatever!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Inspired by The Batman (2021)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    “I’m going after the animal who did this!”

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Hope someday we'll see Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke and Ben Affleck as Batman together fighting in Batfeck's solo movie! ⚔️��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    When the main menu music is TOO GOOD...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    I can die peacefully now. Thought I'd make this one of the first AR DLC achievements to go for so I won't have such a hard time with the rest. Thanks Rocksteady for pushing us Arkham vets to our absolute limits xD <3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Hello, I have a question. So I wanted to get Batman Arkham Knight: Game Of The Year edition for Playstation, but the voucher codes were in R2, and my account is in R3. Do you know an online store or shop that sells this edition but with R3 codes?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Batman does not kill

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Am i the only one who thinks the arkham Origins sut makes no sense like it looks like it's better then the og Arkham Asylum but that comes after so like bruh

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Watched Batman Arkham videos newest video and The ArkhamCure.com Easter egg, ya I found it using the Way Back Machine.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Arkham City's plot should have focused more on the mystery of Hugo Strange and Protocol Ten.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Coming from someone who finished the whole Arkham Series, I had a really fun time time playing. The characters were interesting, the boss fights were amusing, and some of the villains were pretty menacing. But I felt that Strange was probably the weakest big bag in the series. He had a really small apart after his first appearance, and by the time Protocol Ten is the main focus, it's at the end of the game.

    Strange's story of how he started Arkham City and prepared Protocol Ten is pretty much limited to the interview tapes and character stories in the game, and then the Ra's twist comes and it just ends. I know finding a cure was pretty important, but I would have liked for Batman to uncover more about Strange from the villains throughout the story, and even the side missions where they all explain their connections to Strange and how he manipulated the events of the story.

    For example, Batman could interrogate Deadshot after his side mission and learn a bit about the targets' connection and threat to Strange, and how some "crazy ass ninjas" attacked and took him to Strange. Hatter could also mention during his side mission how he helped Strange out in hypnotizing Quincy. For Zsasz, it could also be revealed that Strange allowed him access to Arkham City's phone network in exchange for distracting Batman with his "Payphone game" and using hostage that Strange picked out. Might be too much of a spoiler, but Batman could find a secret interview tape of Scarecrow and Strange in the secret boat, with Strange arranging Scarecrow's recovery in exchange for studying him.

    It might seem like a bit of rambling at this point, but I think Strange could have gotten some more exposure over the course of the game rather than just holding off his subplot from the beginning, and then to all the way to the end of the game.

    submitted by /u/Noahop5000
    [link] [comments]

    Any last words?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Is there a modded version of AK available that allows you to play the game on low-end PCs?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Last time i asked this all i got was a downvote. I want to know if there is somewhere a modded version of Arkham Knight where a bunch of fancy effects are removed, maybe running on a different game engine, so that you'd be able to play it on low-end PCs.

    submitted by /u/SireSlice
    [link] [comments]

    i will never beat that shit

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I gotta say, not too shabby for a first attempt

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Your least favorite character to use in Batman: Arkham Knight challenges?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I am not including Batman because I assume he would be one of people's favorites. I am also not including Azrael since he plays identically to Batman with the exclusion of some of Batman's gadgets.

    My favorite to least favorite goes like this: 1. Arkham Knight (I always use the Arkham Knight skin) his quickfire guns are ridiculously overpowered! It's so satsifying using his quickfire guns!!! Plus I love the Arkham Knight's skin. 2. Batman who doesn't love having all of those gadgets and moves to your advantage 3. Azrael he plays just like Batman and I LOVE his skin. 4. Batgirl. Being able to play as Batgirl is awesome plus I believe she has a great set of gadgets. On top of that she can perform the batclaw slam my favorite move by the way :) 5. Nightwing. I love his appearance however he doesn't have the best gadget selection. Probably my favorite character to use in combat. 6. Harley Quinn, her jack in the box almost seems overpowered and it might just be. In predator she can just one takedown like everybody however it makes it really difficult to really get some of her challenge stars. On predator I hate how she maneuvers. Had she not had the jack in the boxes and loud takedowns she would be 7th. 7. Robin. I don't really have much to say about Robin. He just seems to take the back burner. Not really a stand out character in any way at all. Combat or predator. 8. Catwoman. God I hate catwoman she is super fast in combat but her special combat moves take forever like the special combat takedown and her aerial attack specifically come to mind. So it ends up evening out by how fast she is regularly and how slow her specials are. As for predator I hate how she maneuvers. Her challenges are stupid hard. I mean yeah she climb ceilings but sheesh she is terrible trying to jump and stuff idk. I just don't like her. She was better in City.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham knight xbox one

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    I was looking at the achievements for batman for my xbox and I see two secret achievements but I don't know who to get them got any idea?

    submitted by /u/larstimothy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment