• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Batman Arkham Y’all ain’t got nothing on me

    Batman Arkham Y’all ain’t got nothing on me


    Y’all ain’t got nothing on me

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Been playing this game for years, and never knew I could do this

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    6 years and enough stress to kill an elephant later, I have now joined the 0.1%

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Batman is just dead inside

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Self control

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Man everyone forgets his mask was in asylum

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Boys night out

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    I just want to share it

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Uhhhh…

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Oracle is cringe

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Playing as these two on Origins online was the best

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    The Batmobile seems to be lighter than I thought

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Yo i found a reference to arkham asylum that no one saw before

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Damn, didn't know the batmobile was capable of phasing through solid objects

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Waiting for the game by 30 minutes ��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Has anyone got tips im stuck and got to 92%

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Arkham Knight Overall Alterations:

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Hello there all, I'm new to this subreddit but I've played Arkham Games for a long time and I've enjoyed them all a good bit. Like many people I'm sure, I think Arkham Knight could've had some changes which I'm gonna briefly list below.

    Feel free to discuss what I think would be good to change and constructively criticise. Also I don't know everything about the deeper Lore of the Arkhamverse so if what I say contradicts that let me know.

    Points:

    • The identity of the Arkham Knight, i remember seeing trailers and stuff for the Arkham Knight game. Whenever I seen the Knight I was like, this is Jason Todd it seemed so obvious, the voice changer thing makes him sound like an angry teen so that gives a lot away.

    Also in the mission at Ace Chem plant he says "time to die old man", yeah that's such a dead giveaway. So I would change this to instead be Prometheus, who would be an excellent foe and does exist in the Arkhamverse. Perhaps he could where the Knight suit to throw off Bat and then change to a version of the classic suit. Also he could have a could boss fight where he adapts to your fighting style thanks to his helm tech. There's a lot that could've been done with him.

    • The Battank and Militia missions, this includes Tank battles in the campaign. Along with the Towers, the road blocks, the bomb things and the APC chasing. I think to an extent these are necessary as it shows the militias present. But the main campaign could've had about 60% less tank battles if you do it right. As for the rest maybe cut down by half how many of each but make each Watchtower or road block more of a challenge if there's less.

    • How the side characters are used, I still don't understand why Robin and Nightwing feel neglected besides their dlcs which are ok. So instead of Bats and Dick going after the Penguin, you change to nightwing and do it yourself when you want to do that side mission. Then you could have Tim help mop up the Militia presence and go after Firefly/ help Batman with saving firefighters because he's actually competent and firefly is terrible in Knight. Also, the conclusion Hush is so bad imo, and I love Hush as an idea and the set him up well in City. So instead of Batman taking him out maybe he's busy in the main campaign but needs to grab something from Lucius in the Tower. So the player can choose who they want to send, Dick or Tim, they each would have their own way of dispatching hush in that moment and then bring him to Lockup. But he would comeback later which I would explain in another post.

    Thanks!.

    submitted by /u/CaptainBlighe
    [link] [comments]

    I got this glitch were I'm stuck in this never ending loop of falling. If I restart I go back to the same place, any one know how to fix it ?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I think sounds from btas were used in (at least) Arkham Asylum.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    While I can't provide any proof, the most recent one that I could hear was in season 1 episode 9 "pretty poison", when Alfred is at the bat computer pulling up info on Pamela isly. It's kind of in the background but I swear I recognize the sound used, couldn't tell you where in asylum it might be heard though so I'm asking you all. Sorry to waste your time if it's nothing.

    submitted by /u/arkhamj
    [link] [comments]

    This fandom fooled me really well.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I got myself Origins yesterday , I always heard Electricutioner & Death Stroke fights where the best.

    Then when I fought Electricutioner I was shocked, how this fandom fooled me to think it was going to be a great challenge.

    submitted by /u/Chalchemist
    [link] [comments]

    We need more vids like this !

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment