• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Batman Arkham Me who played Arkham City

    Batman Arkham Me who played Arkham City


    Me who played Arkham City

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Just unlocked this not sure if the game is bugged?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Going back to the best of the best !

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    you're lying if you say you've never taken THIS screenshot before

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Arkham Knight bat family figures

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    This is how it happened, this is how my controller died

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Idk how obvious this is but I've never seen anyone mention so just wanted to show yall this cool thing I have never noticed

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    My post with Dick and Jason impressed some, so here are all the boy wonders together!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Finally! Took a lot of hours but I finally got it!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Smiling batman is the most dangerous thing in the multiverse.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    I am new here so I am gonna do a simple poll

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    What is your favorite mission in Arkham Knight

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Guero1013
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight is the only game that made my jaw drop

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I am not much of a gamer — nor a huge fan of Batman (outside of The Dark Knight trilogy, I don't read comics or keep up with DC lore), but I got around to playing Arkham Knight and...wow.

    I played Arkham City when I was like, 15, and here I am now at 23, blown away.

    The scene where you talk to Alfred as you neutralize the blast, and then out of f******* nowhere, The Joker has a gun pointed to Batman's head and says "miss me?"

    Holy Jesus, I've never had this much of an emotional reaction to a video game. That was awesome. I'm in awe and I have no idea what's going to happen next.

    That's really all I had.

    Edit: Oh ok so he's like a figment of Batman's imagination, I definitely remember literally cremating him in the beginning lol. Still crazy. I love this game

    submitted by /u/fragileego3333
    [link] [comments]

    That's all I use it for anyway

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    after 6 straight hours, I did it, youtube video in comments , didn't know it existed until I saw it here ps I have the golden suit ps it's my cake day

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    At least they thought it was funny, right?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I wonder if suicide squad kill the justice league takes place after arkham knight and if batman will make an appearance at the end of the game or as a reference/easteregg in the game

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    What’s your favorite Arkham game to free roam & explore?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I would imagine most people will probably say Knight, but i'm curious to see peoples opinions.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jameshardenchandler
    [link] [comments]

    after years of tormenting I have done it. And I only used a guide for like 30 of them. I am so happy

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    [Help] Batman Arkham City Museum Question

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Has anybody heard of a way to get through the gladiator pit In the museum without using the Dino Skip? I could've sworn I saw a video that someone used a remote baterang to hit the switch for the door in the gladiator pit. No idea how cause every time I try it cuts off. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/DeadHead2392
    [link] [comments]

    Really wish they would update AC and give eyes to all the alternate skins...especially on the next get RTA

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Those white eyes just really bother me. Really don't understand why they didn't give them real eyes from the get go. Ok, I get it, the comic characters had just the white. But that looks really stupid in a game. The only one where the white eyes actually make sense to me is on Animated Batman.

    submitted by /u/vivereFerrari
    [link] [comments]

    Because he’s batman

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment