• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Batman Arkham I tried to make a penguin thug outfit in gta it didn’t really work

    Batman Arkham I tried to make a penguin thug outfit in gta it didn’t really work


    I tried to make a penguin thug outfit in gta it didn’t really work

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Its about that time again

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Green Lantern cameo in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Arkham City location as seen from Arkham Asylum

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Batman launches thugs into orbit

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    "Master Bruce, now's not the time to indulge into your secondary nightly activity"

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    (Crappy edit) I plan on getting the Xbox 360 version to play on my Xbox. I'm gonna miss the best suit in the game though, also gonna miss the extra challenge maps and such.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    what order do i play the dlc for Arkham Knight i must know

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    please tell me

    submitted by /u/LooneyLlamaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Me and Batman have the same idea

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Batman Music Video - Born For This

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    (sorry for the crap quality) i was about to enter staggs airship and it glitched, when i reloaded the game same thing but the door was open and i was stuck in the moonwalk position then my game crashed

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Batman almost makes it into the Gotham Power building

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    When does killer croc say "I'll rip your flesh like paper"

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    He says it in Arkham asylum, but I don't know at what point in the game he says it.

    submitted by /u/RedNUGGETLORD
    [link] [comments]

    Dive bomb camera not locking

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I have a problem when i dive bomb the camera does not lock to me or does not look down at all. This is weird for me because i usually played batman in my ps3 years ago but this is the first time ive ever played in my pc. Does anyone know how to lock your camera during a dive bomb animation?

    submitted by /u/Polnary
    [link] [comments]

    The best boss fight in Arkham Asylum?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    Batman arkham origins, the deathstroke was the most fun boss fight in the entire series

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Change my mind fellow arkham inmates

    submitted by /u/CRABGeneral123
    [link] [comments]

    If there ever was a time to release a Origins remaster it would be this year.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I know it won't happen because WB for some reason likes to pretend it doesn't exist but this year would be the perfect time to release a remaster of Origins. Gotham Knights is releasing in 2022 and Suicide Squad will probably get delayed to 2023 because I don't see them releasing 2 big DC games in the same year.

    So, releasing an Arkham Origins remaster in 2021 to promote WB Montréal's next game that is releasing in 2022 would make sense. Like when Microsoft released the Masterchief Collection before Halo 5, or how Crytek is releasing later this year a remaster of the whole Crysis trilogy to promote their next Crysis game.

    Again, I know it won't happen but I made this post mainly because this is probably the last time there's any real chance of getting a remaster of Origins since the next 2/4 years are all going to be about Gotham Knights and the Suicide Squad game.

    Would love to be wrong though.

    submitted by /u/35antonio
    [link] [comments]

    Assistance with installing Joker DLC for Arkham Asylum GOTY for Steam

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Hey folks, I've spent an hour trying to install the Joker DLC that was on PS3 and I just cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. I found out about it from the link below, which links to pcgamingwiki and I'm just not tech literate enough to understand what's wrong.

    I tried downloading a hex editor, but when I look up for the specific text string, it doesn't exist, I tried downloading xdelta but I don't understand how to use xdelta and pcgamingwiki (at least this page) is written in a way that already assumes you know how to use this stuff, which is extremely unhelpful. I tried looking up how to use xdelta, but I just plain don't get it.

    So I'm asking here for assistance with installing it, because I'd like to experience content that was locked away from me just because I didn't play the game on a PS3.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/BatmanArkham/comments/2wimpw/arkham_asylum_you_can_mod_the_steam_goty_version/covzg0b/

    submitted by /u/Dumblec0p
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve played through the games, but have never done the dlc. How does this work and how do I get it? Sorry I’m new to all of it and I appreciate everyone’s help!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Arkham City keeps crashing on Xbox Series S

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Now I seen multiple people having this problem so it's not just me. Is there any fix or will I just have to wait for a probably never coming update

    submitted by /u/WarFire96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment