• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Batman Arkham This is how it happened. This, is how the Batman died.

    Batman Arkham This is how it happened. This, is how the Batman died.


    This is how it happened. This, is how the Batman died.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Only vaccine I'm taking

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    I know this is cliché, but my first 100% of the series! This was a great game, albeit not nearly as great as City. I'm only 4 achievements short of fully completing it. 7.5/10, maybe an 8 if it had Joker as a playable character on PC. Never gonna forgive Rocksteady for that.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Had an interesting glitch after loading into my 240% save after it crashed to dashboard on Xbox Series S

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Your favorite location on Arkham Island?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Mine is Intensive Treatment. I feel like that really captures the essence of Arkham Asylum (the asylum not the video game) best, as it should. On top of that it's the setting of the amazing opening of the Arkhamverse and where Joker takes over! If I had to chose a second location I would say Arkham Mansion. My least favorite is the Botanical Gardens. I feel like plot wise and story wise it's not as important of a location. Even though if I remember correctly you face Poison Ivy there and Joker's Titan Lab is there.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/travisahicks
    [link] [comments]

    I stated a play through of Arkham city but then had to delete the save

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I was planning to do all the challenges and everything 100% so I stated a new game. The only issue was I put it on hard difficulty because that's what I normally do for replays of Arkham games but I didn't really want to do all of the challenges on that difficulty. I had to delete it once I had just destroyed all of penguins jammers because I realized this. I had to restart.

    This really sucks :(

    submitted by /u/Slippery_Syrup
    [link] [comments]

    What is required to use the dlc batmobile in free roam and how is is activated? Arkham knight

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Alright Be Honest... What's Y'all Opinion On The Post-Arkham City Suit From Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Derps ��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Best secret room?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Scarecrow is that you

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    you good...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Oracle isn't home.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    anarchy broadcast truck location

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    I've watch someone play arkham origins and they came across a truck that's helping anarchy broadcast his message to Gotham anyone know where I could find it??

    submitted by /u/ideaguy777
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what happens to Hush after Arkham knight?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Finished this game years ago but came back to Platinum it as part of my “Lockdown Platinum” run. This is platinum no. 13, already did it for Asylum and City...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Some screenshots I got on my last play through. (Spoilers for AK and AC)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Anyone else find Shock and Awe (Normal) tougher to get the 3 Bats on than Extreme?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    So I'd heard Extreme Shock and Awe was real hard and after trying very hard to get the 3 Bats in Shock and Awe (Normal) I believed it, I just couldn't get the 30,000, the knife guys were the biggest problem, however after getting the 3 Bats on Normal, I managed to get 3 on Extreme on my second try with 1 second to spare. Anyone else have this?

    submitted by /u/AubaMagic98
    [link] [comments]

    100% Arkham City

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    How hard is it to 100 arkham city bc my goal was to 100 every game i did asylum and then 240 knight yesterday so like how hard is it bc ik riddler is a pain but what else is it

    submitted by /u/NikShoats11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment