• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Batman Arkham Gotham Knights Delayed MEGA THREAD - Delayed to 2022

    Batman Arkham Gotham Knights Delayed MEGA THREAD - Delayed to 2022


    Gotham Knights Delayed MEGA THREAD - Delayed to 2022

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Hey all! Since I've been seeing a huge increase of Gotham Knights Discussion in this subreddit I decided to make a megathread about it!

    r/GothamKnights is the place to go if you want to talk about that game specifically, but for now rant out all your frustrations in this thread!

    All posts about the game will be removed !

    submitted by /u/kestis-
    [link] [comments]

    he's just standing there...MENACINGLY!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Quick story: 6 years ago, I pre-ordered Arkham Knight with my dad and beat the game at age 11. At that age, I only beat the main story but not anything else. Now, 6 years later, on the same account as when I first played the game, I’ve returned to 240% the game and get the platinum! Finally did it��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    They know they're fucked at this point ��

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Tried beating arkham videos, got close. The key is to stay calm and practice

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Completed Azrael’s Atonement fully (nohit) Didn’t think to record it, sorry.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Free-camera bug in the Harley Quinn dlc

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Arkham Knight's writing really isn't that bad

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3EK7jqvfTJ92wvcNHUbjg2RROMZQcclSXdw&usqp=CAU

    Ok, everything involving Jason was mediocre but the actual story of Batman struggling to not succumb to the joker was good. The writing did 5 things right:

    1. It kept things interesting. I remember leading up to the game we were all speculating about what would happen in knight. There was speculation that joker had a child and he was going to appear. Or that hush would play a big part. Or that the order of st dumas was up to something.

      I don't think anyone really expected Batman to still be infected by joker's blood and be turning into the joker. The whole game revolved around Batman's sanity which I found interesting. It was much better than a usual good vs evil story.

    2. It gave proper closure to Batman and joker's story

    3. Pacing wise it was great too. Not too many dull moments unlike spiderman ps4 which dragged in the beginning with pigeons and research labs. Some may have found the tank sections to ruin the pacing but not me

    4. The dialogue was great too. Joker was usually witty and I thought scarecrow's lines were great.

    5. It had a good characterization of batman (which is more than I can say for the dceu). Batman did behave like how I would want him to. He still operates by his code. Although he pushed away his family, it was still in character for batman to try and protect them.

    Were there missed opportunities? Absolutely. Hush, deathstroke, Azrael and joker's child to name a few. Yet, I don't think the writing is as bad as people claim

    submitted by /u/potatocrust2
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t seem to activate detective mode when I’m moving

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    In Arkham knight, I have to stop moving and activate it and so I can't activate it while gliding or sprinting. I just want to ask if this was intended since this never seemed to be an issue in city or asylum. I'm playing on pc

    submitted by /u/chesthairdude
    [link] [comments]

    While playing arkham knight today...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Suits wanted to see

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Suits to see in Arkham

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dannnnte78
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell happened to his cape

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Noticed a mistake of sorts. Batman’s evidence scanner claims Penguin’s 4’6”, while the database claims he’s 4’10”

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Playing with Bruce in the wombo.ai app is extremely entertaining!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    The Ultimate takedown

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    This chase was a real nightmare

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Which game had the best bosses?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I always listen his jokes everytime I play the Asylum.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Biggest Jump Scare

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    which got you the worst

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NikShoats11
    [link] [comments]

    When Nightwing is half the man you are to protect Gotham

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    just two days later i beat new game plus

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    MULTIPLAYER

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm not the only one who lovers the multiplayer in Origins right?

    submitted by /u/Small_hard
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing Arkham origins for the first time and the textures look really Blurry / Low Quality

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Hi guys , i recently bought Arkham origins on pc and started playing , but i noticed textures on the wall , floors and general objects are blurry or really low quality , except the character models. I mean city and asylum has sharper textures and they were released earlier , is this a bug , like did it only happen to me or are textures really like that , and if not are there any solutions ???.

    I have also maxed out all the graphics settings in the game menu just to be sure , but its the same.

    submitted by /u/moluchand645
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham origins

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    I got a question I just bought batman arkham origins for the xbox 360 I played it and when I got to the steel Mill it said the file was curupted so I erased it and started over I got back to the same spot and it Said it again so I bought another copy and played it and it did it again at the same spot what's happening

    submitted by /u/shadow_fox_325
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment