• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Batman Arkham ...She needs a new myth, a legend more powerful than I can be right now...

    Batman Arkham ...She needs a new myth, a legend more powerful than I can be right now...


    ...She needs a new myth, a legend more powerful than I can be right now...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PST

    This took far too long

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Sorry Batman, I have a hard time believing this guy is "unconscious."

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Come on, just one more medal...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PST

    When we wanted to use the batmobile

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:55 AM PST

    My Complete custom Lego Arkham City factions

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PST

    I just noticed that batman knew a lot earlier that he was infected but kept it secret just go to the batcave in the ar challenges and freeze the last guy then search around

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PST

    Finally after 3 weeks of hard work (more like a year, on and off lol)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I, GENGISKHAN_11, SIMP FOR KILLER CROC.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:53 AM PST

    I finally did it. And now I never want to see the Iceberg Lounge again.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Day 59 of posting my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:39 PM PST

    You can free roam as any AR mission character (expect catwoman and harley) in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Fun fact: If you play Revive and shine in the predator maps, you can free roam Gotham as any character (expect catwoman and Harley).

    Just search up "how to free roam in Arkham Knight with any character" if you want to know how and you'll eventually find a video showing you how.

    This is just for people who might of not know like new players for example.

    submitted by /u/Archjio
    [link] [comments]

    The details in this game are Fascinating

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PST

    I made this for a photoshop project a while back. Hope you guys like it

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PST

    The legend must rise

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PST

    What is the best Arkham game?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:30 AM PST

    This isn't the community vote it is your own opinion. So which game did you the community like the most personally?

    submitted by /u/CoolJoe7685
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play the first 2 Arkham games?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PST

    So I already played Arkham Knight and it wasn't too bad but the batmobile was way over-included. I heard the other games dont have the batmobile which is both a pro and con. Anyway I was wondering if I should play the first 2 games? I feel like I had the plot of one of them spoiled for me where there was this big reveal at the end and it ended up being the Joker but idk

    submitted by /u/Dragonborn444
    [link] [comments]

    Just in case any of you are interested, this is where I had my suits done...Gotham Tailor, Always Deliver!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PST

    shock and awe extreme-not bad

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:28 AM PST

    https://postimg.cc/TpCtH2jZ I think my high score with it was 104k. so not off by much. too many restarts of that game to get to the high score. mostly from bugs.

    tons of bugs with the game. many bad algorithms with the fighting. batman is in the air with a spinning kick and the guy walks up to batman and wacks him.

    he has 3 guys on the floor and some still standing...when you go do a ground pound. hell go do the gp to the one close to a guy standing who will hit him instead of the one furthest from immediete attack.

    tons of attacks that knocks the opponent out of the ring. waisted point combos

    guy is an immediete threat so you use the batclaw and it doesnt select him, and you get hit.

    when you do a throw, then go jump at him to do a ground pound, an idiot will come from the back and hit you while youre in the air.

    how the hell does the guy with the gun shoot from the other side of the whole group and is able to only hit batman and none of the goons.

    ive broken way too many keyboards with this games bugs.

    submitted by /u/tragically_
    [link] [comments]

    This took forever

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PST

    I tried recreating the Akira poster in-game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PST

    How did Harley Quinn get in the GCPD while knowing the cure was done?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:19 PM PST

    I have been trying to defend the game, but I am having difficulty doing so.

    I'm wondering how did Harley get in the GCPD and fast enough to see the cutscene. She couldn't have gone through the same way as Batman, because Batman had the device to do so.

    submitted by /u/throw_away_batmn
    [link] [comments]

    The Batmobile handles like shit

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:45 PM PST

    Also why the fuck does the excavator change your point of view when going through certain tunnels? It throws me off so damn hard I end up spining from a single turn cause I can't see shit in that claustrophobic clusterfuck

    Every race or boss with the Batmobile is terrible holy fuck how do you beat this

    submitted by /u/DwadeDGoat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment