• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Batman Arkham "Riddle me this, Dark Kni—" "Riddle my balls." (OC)

    Batman Arkham "Riddle me this, Dark Kni—" "Riddle my balls." (OC)


    "Riddle me this, Dark Kni—" "Riddle my balls." (OC)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I dont know if i should be scared

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Batman Arkham: Just Dance edition

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Imagine if we got this as new dlc (Which I know we won't)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Harley is beautiful in this game

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Screenshot i took between asylum and city

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    *BONK* no militia

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    The most satisfying sound

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I just finished Arkham city. It’s still the best one

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    I just finished another play through of Arkham city. It is still my favourite out of the 4. The story is magnificent, the gameplay is stellar, and this game is amazing.

    As always, the gameplay is great like most Arkham games, knight has better gameplay, but it's still really good in city. The mr freeze fight as always is spectacular, and the Solomon Grundy, ra's al gul and clay face fights are still super fun. I did find the gliding to be very hard to get the hand of, but that's probably because of how much I have played knight.

    The story is still amazing. It perfectly ties everything together so you never feel like someone is their just for the sake of it. Of course joker, two face and penguin would be the main people controlling the criminals. Of course mr freeze would be in Arkham, of course the league of assassins can be found in Gotham. It all makes sense. I will say however that two face was underused, he's probably my 4th favourite Batman villain so it's still disappointing that he only shows up at the start, then a little for the cat woman dlc.

    Speaking of the cat woman dlc, I did feel it was underdeveloped. She shows up at the start, disappears for the middle, then shows up again. It's very jarring, but I do enjoy getting to play as other characters.

    This is still an amazing game. 9/10, near perfection.

    submitted by /u/Slippery_Syrup
    [link] [comments]

    İs this a easter egg?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    ...If I had to pick one moment in City that says I care a lot about the game...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    So I just got Arkham Knight (again) and I remember how much I appreciate the Joker

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I played through all the games on the 360 and Xbone. However I got everything apart from Knight on PC a few years ago with a bundle because I wanted to try them on max settings etc.

    I very recently started playing through all of them once again, after finding it so fun I remembered how much I liked Arkham Knight because of the Joker!

    He makes the game for me.

    Everyone saying "yeah batman battling the Joker one last time" UHHH NOPE! To me when I'm playing it feels like I've always got company, its like Joker has retired and is now just batmans friend that hangs around.

    It never feels lonely or boring at any point because he's always there speaking to you, being funny and dropping hints, there were plenty of moments that made me genuinely laugh and sometimes when I jump off of a building where he's just hanging out and I don't see him for a while, I feel kinda bad?

    I just think the Joker was an awesome companion to have on the play through and I couldn't get enough of him

    submitted by /u/BodyofWaterandGainz
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Origins - PC - Lack Of Responsiveness

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    So I am playing through the Arkham series and I just finished the first two. Now I am on Origins. And the first thing I noticed was that I could not do takedowns. Or so I thought. Turns out the issues might be responsiveness of keys. I noticed that if I crouch and then do the right click I can do the take down. Now technically its the same for the first two games. I usually try to press both at once for both games and it works just fine. I think what happened here was a race condition. In previous games I feel like it was more forgiving of that. At least that's what I thought as well.

    But then I was trying to switch over from batarang to the bat claw when trying to retrieve an enigma packet. And I noticed it didn't register the switch so it was still stuck in batarang. This happened multiple times so it's not just "user error". In addition on the crypto sequencer when I am listening in on the radios I had to press left ctrl like 7 times before it exits.

    So I have come to the conclusion for both paragraphs described above that it's a bad PC port or the game actually changed. But the ultimate conclusion is that for whatever reason, there is a lack of responsiveness in regards to pressing a key and triggering a command. Outside of takedowns, I haven't had too many issues yet. But I am still in the early parts of the game. Does anyone else have this issue or just me?

    submitted by /u/livingroomsessions
    [link] [comments]

    Why'd i hear a door open when doing this ��

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Catwoman’s riddler trophies purpose?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Does Catwoman get anything special for getting all her Riddler trophies or can I just stick to the Batman stuff?

    submitted by /u/CorneliusTurdhole
    [link] [comments]

    High effort Did (o)ne on Killer (C)roc now

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Anyone else only feels confortable playing these games on evenings and at night ?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    To me, playing a Batman Arkham game during the day sounds just as "wrong" as listening to Christmas music in June.

    Anyone else feels the same ?

    submitted by /u/ice_fan1436
    [link] [comments]

    I wish i had known this before I collected all riddler trophies.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    So playing both Arkham Knight and City....I really wanted to get all the trophies (also riddles/breakable objects), or at least enough to complete the Riddler questline. In both cases...but especially in City...I wound up with a ton of trophies left well after I not only completed the main story, but the the sidequests too. And good god did it suck. It wasnt just boring....it was outright DEPRESSING just having to walk around this now mostly inactive dilapitated city. So I start the newgame+ on City (I just heard about the Calendar Mans stories...and I plan to wait till it's actually Halloween to replay Knight) And then I find out that the trophies carried over to new game+! Of course I had already collected as much as i needed so i just breezed through the Riddler rooms. But....I wish I had just started the game+ before collecting all of them. It would have spared me so much of the boredom. It's not that I completely hated this egg hunt. Just that completing it would have been better while replaying the game under more challenging difficulty to break the motonony. And now that I completey rolfstomped the Riddler early in the game...it just feels hollow. Battling the Riddler being this long drawn out process that lasts the entirety of the adventure is kind of a large part of Arkham city and slogging through the rest without that won't feel the same (I just hated having to spend a huge amount of time AFTER the other quests trophy hunting). I was really looking foward to a particular "challenge" I set for myself: If I really prioritise Riddler this time , how much trophies will I collect BEFORE I complete the main quest and other sidequests? So now I have to decide wether I want to continue going through game+ and wait till I'm ready for hard mode before I do the whole "riddler hunt do-over" challenge...or just play again on normal even though its the difficulty I already beat the game under.

    TL;DR: Any Arkham noobs: If you've done all the quests and you still have a lot of Riddler trophies/riddles/breakables to collect, do yourself a favour and start a new game+ and finish collecting while playing that. I think that's how the game was meant to be played.

    submitted by /u/anonomega
    [link] [comments]

    Games with similar boss fights to Arkham city's Mr. Freeze?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    After seeing the well deserved praise the Mr. Freeze boss fight in arkham city gets, I wonder if you know of any games that emulate this incredibly simple premise: a fight where your adversary adapts to your tactics, forcing you to pull out every trick you've learned in the game. I'm actually surprised this trope isn't emulated more in games these days, or even in the arkham series itself.

    submitted by /u/Dahusurfer
    [link] [comments]

    Batman vs Riddler...*Knightmare Difficulty*

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Why can't Batman just use the REC gun to make an electric batarang?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    There are certain parts in Arkham City where you have to control a batarang to hit electricity, but wouldn't it be easier to just use the REC gun? And by that logic, can't he also cover a batarang with explosive gel and throw it a wall in Arkham Asylum instead of using the batclaw? Heck, he could even make a freezing batarang. I actually think it would be really cool if Batman could mix batarangs with other gadgets in future games, but for now, it doesn't make any sense.

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment