• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Batman Arkham My Nora.

    Batman Arkham My Nora.


    My Nora.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PST

    This may be just me but I've always loved how blue the sky is in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Dynamic duo getting answers

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Almost took me a whole year, but I finally got the platinum trophy for Arkham Knight

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PST

    Seems about right.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PST

    ...Well, you know? Nightwing is in Blüdhaven and Robin & Batgirl are on a honeymoon...are you interested for a part-time job as my new sidekick? Since you have been helping me for years. Without you I wouldn’t have beaten those guys for real...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PST

    It’S a MeTaPhOr

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I liked Scarecrow’s design in AK way more than Asylum

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:56 PM PST

    I was replaying AK again and i just cannot stop thinking how scary Scarecrow looks.

    submitted by /u/JustaGuyfromIND
    [link] [comments]

    Could it be?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Riddler Side Missions

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Ok guys be honest, what was the WORST riddler side mission. (Which one did you think was bad or just not fun.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/spideyfan102
    [link] [comments]

    It felt sooo good , after so many tries . Just 1 achievement away from "Platinum"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PST

    i found this room in my 3rd arkham asylum play after 3 years. what is this place and what does it mean for the lore?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Humour: An unexpected twist in the Knightmare scenes (I hope nobody has done this already)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PST

    [WR] Batman: Arkham City (Any%, Hard) in 1:05:56

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Im trying to get a trophy in a matter of family but the whole game starts to freeze. This has happened about 4 times already and it happens in the same area of the map. Every time I restart the game it still happens. Any tips?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Should I skip Arkham Asylum or just put down the series as a whole?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:04 PM PST

    So I know this is a Arkham subreddit, so I assume the opinion will be fairly positive on the first game, but man I just cannot get through it. I'm about 5 hours in, just got to the greenhouse area. I am really not having a good time with the game. The controls and movement are slow and non-responsive. The combat feels way to flighty and light. It feels like I'm not even doing anything and batman never does what I want him to do. The stealth is really bad. I have two main things I do: run up behind and knock them out, or jump to a gargoyle and lift them up onto it. The second one isn't even viable because as soon as you do that they all start screaming about how you're in the room with them. Lastly I feel like the upgrades and experience points aren't really giving me anything meaningful.

    Does this get better with city and knight? I like the idea of an open world in this format better than this half-open thing they are doing. If the combat and the stealth stay the same though I'm not sure if I will even give them a try. Should I skip the first game and go to city? Or maybe watch a story recap? Or should I just power through the rest of it?

    submitted by /u/Fake_Name_2019
    [link] [comments]

    Cobra Tanks

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    I was reading some strats on how to beat cobra tanks and one of them said that u could take them out with 4 missile barrages and I just wanted to know if its true?

    submitted by /u/Ja1415
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight New Story+ question

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PST

    Hey, so I only finished Arkham Knight like last year or so ago and now I want to play new game plus. I know you can play it with dlc suits and I'm wondering what the suit up scene (if anyone remembers it) is like when you get your new suit while using a dlc skin. Like does Batman get the same suit as in the normal game and then you have to change back to the dlc suit again or does he suit up in that dlc suit he's already wearing? I know it's a specific question but if anyone knows and remembers it then can you please let me know🙏

    submitted by /u/RuleMysterious9517
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely LOVE "It was the Joker" track on AC soundtrack and its haunting / mysterious vibes

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Probably my favorite track from the AC soundtrack. I love the scene (starting at 25:25) where Batman is examining evidence in the court house to find out where the sniper shot came from. Anyone else absolutely love this piece? They play this track at other points in the campaign as well, though it becomes a lot less frequent the further you get into the mission which I was disappointed by.

    On a related note, I think probably my single favorite aspect of AC is the sound editing. The score of course, but even the sound effects, crows cawing as you land on a rooftop, the sound of the grapnel cable going in / out. Anyone else agree?

    submitted by /u/xwingexplorer
    [link] [comments]

    Very bad performance, when is the patch for this releasing

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PST

    If I was a thug and saw this, I would have packed my stuff and moved out of Gotham immediately.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment