• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Batman Arkham WHY CAN’T WE JUST GET AN ANIMATED MOVIE LIKE THIS ⁉️

    Batman Arkham WHY CAN’T WE JUST GET AN ANIMATED MOVIE LIKE THIS ⁉️


    WHY CAN’T WE JUST GET AN ANIMATED MOVIE LIKE THIS ⁉️

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    Purely down to time, not my ability

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Batfleck doesnt seem to approve (Not quite a cross-post, but a more relevant title for posting here)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Just imagine haha

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PST

    How it feels to get downvoted after posting an unpopular opinion on reddit

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PST

    journey continues

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:25 PM PST

    If you missed this counter you must hang up your cape & cowl NOW ‼️

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PST

    " Goodbye Alfred ... "

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Batman The Ass Inspector

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PST

    So this happened during Arkham Origins.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:20 PM PST

    ...How to say ‘F*ck Off’ in Batman style...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:50 PM PST

    What I really like about Predator Challenges in Batman Arkham Origins.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PST

    There's a variety of announcers ordering their henchmen to do the work, such as the Joker, Penguin, Bane, Black Mask, Brandon and even the Mad Hatter (which really surprises me).

    It may be boring that you get the Joker as the announcer in every challenges of Arkham Asylum (make sense because he's the main villain of that game); Riddler in Arkham City challenges (he's the most boring announcer); Arkham Knight for Arkham Knight challenges.

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    Batfleck isn’t here to play nice

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PST

    DAE experienced motion sickness while playing Asylum?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Currently I'm playing arkham asylum goty on my PC, but everytime after i play for an hour or two, i start feeling a bit nauseous

    Does anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/MazeyEJ
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham re-Wright

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Howdy! I'm a die hard Batman fan, and the Arkham series is a big part of that. I've been considering making either a video where I go into detail about Arkham Knight and it's DLC, and then explaining what I would change in regards to plot/content, etc. Does this actually sound like something worth making or is it kinda pointless, since it's a 6 year old game?

    submitted by /u/Queen_Grimmy
    [link] [comments]

    So I am currently playing Arkham City and...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Im stuck at the part where Penguin has a freeze gun. What do I do? Every time I walk in the room with him Batman won't shut up about how the gun is powerful. I've even found Mr. Freeze. But It doesn't go anything. What do I do next?

    submitted by /u/Sh0uldBeDoingSchool
    [link] [comments]

    Day 63 of posting my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Had to restart all of my progress for a bug

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PST

    I'm just about to end Arkham Origins, I've already got all of the Riddler collectibles, and many others. I'm in the sewer, my game bugged, so the when the doors had to close , they didn't, I restarted, but the thing was already done and the doors still opened. I'm afraid I'll have to do EVERYTHING again.

    submitted by /u/Batnuel
    [link] [comments]

    The Crushinator...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Guardian

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:00 AM PST

    I took a picture if that could help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Anyone else like the og suit more than the arkham knight suit?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:56 PM PST

    The arkham knight suit is cool and all but nothing can beat that original arkham asylum suit.

    submitted by /u/theraputic69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment