• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Batman Arkham Weirdest part of the game, still love it though

    Batman Arkham Weirdest part of the game, still love it though


    Weirdest part of the game, still love it though

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I found this in the league of shadows mission.Her body isn't in there...Is TALIA ALIVE?!?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    The new Dynamic Duo, Batman and...a lamp post?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I’ve finally achieved it... just had to no-life

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    I picked up the Arkham Collection on PS4 and halfway through Asylum I was reminded of younger me's biggest fear:

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Let me bring you back.. ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Dads been pestering me to draw Nightwing from Arkham knight for agesss, I finally got around to it but I just HAD to alter the mask a bit. The default one just wasn’t my cup of tea

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    It's going to be a long night

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Funny to see that after everyone is sick to see everywhere how Origins is underrated lol.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Question about 120% completion on arkham knight

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:23 AM PST

    So I'm at 116% now, with only the riddler, ar challenges and knightfall protocol left to do. Do I need to do all of the ar challenges to get 120%? Or is finishing the riddles stuff and starting the knightfall protocol enough? Also, to get to 240% with the new game + mode, do I need to do all of the riddles again?

    submitted by /u/stijn04
    [link] [comments]

    Remember kids, Batman does not kill

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    A Collection Of Screenshots I Took

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Day 4 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    What is your ranking of the Batman games?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Mine is: 1. Arkham Asylum 2. Arkham Knight 3. Arkham City 4. Arkham Origins

    submitted by /u/gamerboy716
    [link] [comments]

    everyone talk about how Arkham origins is underrated but nobody talks about black gate i highly recommend this game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Batman Arkham Asylum Cutscene Software?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know what Software was used to create the Batman Arkham Asylum cutscenes. They look amazing!?

    submitted by /u/ViTal_ShiiFt_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Harley Quinn story mode in Arkham Knight good/ worth it?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    You sure it still needs to be destroyed?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Arkham Knight keeps failing to validate on steam

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    I've tried validating Arkham Knight's files over 20 times. Everytime I validate the game after turning it on, Steam detects a corrupt file. I tried Uninstalling the game, and even deleted all the games' files in documents and steamapps manually. Yet it still detects issues.

    submitted by /u/ExuberantRaptor17
    [link] [comments]

    What are your theories on the Knightfall Protocol?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    I really believe Rocksteady will kick off the standards for AAA visuals next gen

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    I'm not here to trash on Cyberpunk 2077, as I really do enjoy the game, I will just leave it off, at I don't believe it's the best looking game in 2020. I recently returned to Arkham Knight, since I didn upgrade my very old GTX 970 to an RX5700 XT, and Arkham Knight could still pass for a AAA game in 2015. I would say a good amount of 2015 games still hold up today, to the point where I'm not really excited for most AAA games moving forward, either visually nothing is a substantial improvement, or the game play is stuck in 2010.

    I can only imagine what Rocksteady has planned for their next project, whether another Batman or possibly a Superman title, I can only imagine they will make Arkham Knight's open world look like pale in comparison.

    Red Dead Redemption 2 is still the visual king, not counting Microsoft Flight Simulator. So I really do believe based on their track record, Warner Bros\Rocksteady will amaze us again.

    submitted by /u/Setsuna_Sakurazaki
    [link] [comments]

    platinum help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I'm so close to getting the 69 AR stars, I currently have 65/69 but the problem is that I don't have any doable maps left, the ones that are left are extremely hard and I know I can't do them, any tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/MABAMA45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment