• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Batman Arkham The Joker Hallucinations in Knight are so in depth

    Batman Arkham The Joker Hallucinations in Knight are so in depth


    The Joker Hallucinations in Knight are so in depth

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Just a normal day in the life of Zsasz

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Anybody think that Arkham Origins needs a remaster?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Or more specifically, If this idea is still popular enough to get a remaster. I think it is. But what do YOU think? DISCUSS my friends!

    submitted by /u/Joker2u254
    [link] [comments]

    [ FANMADE ] made a batman beyond fanart, would love to see a movie about it with Michael Keaton

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Batmobiles! Guitar pick for scale.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Not sure if this game is liked or not but it’s the only Arkham game I haven’t played.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Should I play the Arkham Trilogy

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    I'm getting a good deal on the Arkham Trilogy (Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight) and I wanted to know if they are worth it. I know on this sub, everybody will say yes, but I was wondering if anybody could tell me the premise of the game and its gameplay style (open world, etc.)

    Thanks so muchhhh

    submitted by /u/Madhav_Taneja
    [link] [comments]

    The drip knight

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    "Arkham Knight" photo mode still blows me away!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Somehow got 5th place in iceberg lounge as Nightwing in City. Took a hell of a lot of retries.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Another because... why not!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    Ah yes my favorite Batman villains, Batman and Superman. (I’m posting this here because I can’t on r/Batman)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I will happily admit, I was wrong about Riddler trophies

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    I finally managed to get the JokerMobile playable in AR Challenges and campaign (PC, change one line of a file), comment to know more, MrJAG's method of getting it didn't work quite right for me

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    I've managed to do 129 takedowns in the Endless Knight AR challenge as Batman.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    My top 10 Arkham bosses beginners should look forward to

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    So, I bought the Arkham bundle on my Xbox One. And I have completed every boss in the series (excluding Origins.) And I feel like I should rile up the new players, so that they look forward to what the game has in store.

    1. Killer Croc (Batman: Arkham Knight)

    I know some of you may disagree, but here me out. Compared to the rest of the Arkham games, this isn't much, a couple henchmen and a big crocodile, but here me out. Arkham Knight was lacking in boss fights, so this was AMAZING for the game it comes from. And we missed a chance with Asylum when we ran away from Croc, in this game we take him head on. It's a fun little fight that is quite fun, while not very challenging.

    9: The scarecrow encounters (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

    These were fun because of the build up and sense of powerlessness. You encounter Scarecrow three times, and you are actually scared in this boss fight. Your in Scarecrows world, all you can do is hide and try to get to the bat signal.

    8: Mr. Hammer and Mr. Sickle (Batman: Arkham City)

    These two were simple, but they were nice little mini bosses to keep you going until the next boss who will be on this list. Not much to say about them, but I just enjoyed there fights.

    1. Titan Joker (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

    Call me weird, but I enjoyed this fight. It was the climax to the game, the final boss, and it was a big, dramatic fight. I LOVED Titan Jokers design, he looked like a monster, almost embodying the monster pis personality inside of him.

    1. Ras al ghul (Batman: Arkham City)

    This was a great fight, you are bombarded with sand Ghul's, beating down Ras until he disappears, then out from the sand emerges a giant Ras, throwing blades at you while you try to hit the real Ras through the gaps in his little barricade. Then you have to try and counter his sword slashes when you destroy his sand Ras, and it is SO satisfying when you get through every single sword slash without taking damage.

    5: Killer Croc (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

    I like this boss fight more than the one in Knight. As you're anxious, trying to obtain the required spores to make a Titan antidote. Then Croc would jump out at you, your heart races, as you knock him off the platforms with a batarang. Then he begins destroying the platforms. And you don't know when he's coming next. It's thrilling, and then you get a sense of relief when you escape.

    4: Poison Ivy (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

    This one might seem odd, but I find this a spectacle fight. Ivy takes over the island with her plants, and when you get back to the Botanical Gardens with the antidote, you enter a boss battle with a giant plant. The fight is slow, and it might be that I have no standards, but I actually liked the fight.

    3: Clayface (Batman: Arkham City)

    This boss fight was also a build up. Clayface was actually there from the beginning, back when we fell for the old fake Joker gag. You had to try and freeze him, while this Titan is hitting you from a long range, rolling at you like a bowling ball, then hitting you with tiny clay projectiles. This fight was fun, impressive, and ended Arkham City perfectly.

    2: Mr. Freeze (Batman: Arkham City)

    When Mr. Freeze turned on you, and the boss fight started, I struggled. You couldn't attack him head on, and you couldn't use the same tactic twice, as he would compromise your ability to use that tactic. So you had to get creative, think of different ways to deal with him while he uses different methods to detect you.

    1: Solomon Grundy (Batman: Arkham City)

    When I took down penguin, I thought it was all over, then he blows up with iceberg and I think 'meh, can't be much.' Then FREAKING SOLOMON GRUNDY is revealed down there. You destroy the electric generators on the ground, and beat him down a bit. He then gets a little more electricity in him, you destroy the generators again, killing him. You try to kill him and he's still alive, as you have to dodge his electricity waves and destroy the generators again. This fight was awesome, and I consider it the best in the Arkham franchise.

    I know some of you may disagree, but these are still my favourites. Feel free to correct me if my opinions aren't quite right.

    submitted by /u/castledconch
    [link] [comments]

    Want to play city and asylum before knight.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Just wondering if it's possible to just do the main story so I wouldn't be lost. Would I have to do a lot of side content to get through the games? I don't want to be lost in knight, so I'm just looking to do the main story as quick as possible. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/giantsx6
    [link] [comments]

    The Dec 3rd 2020 update for Arkham Knight

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:39 PM PST

    How do you get the update for the Epic Games and/or the GOG version of the game on PC? I would very much like to use those 2 skins but I can't seem to find a way to update the game to the new "version". I tried reinstalling and they still aren't unlocked. Was the update only for console players?

    submitted by /u/bonerbreathboi
    [link] [comments]

    One plot hole has been bugging me recently. in Arkham asylum to be exact

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    In Arkham asylum, in one of jokers tapes, he jokes about a bunch of his origins, like the classic killing joke, the interviewer goes on to say that all of those origins are different except for one thing...Batman. He's been the one similar factor to his origin in the game. So Reddit, I ask you, does batman actually know jokers true origins? Or is it the delusions of a madman?

    submitted by /u/Madandworthless
    [link] [comments]

    Day 5 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    89 vs Returns in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Best theme

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment