• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Batman Arkham The only good tiktok I’ve seen this year

    Batman Arkham The only good tiktok I’ve seen this year


    The only good tiktok I’ve seen this year

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Don’t start without me guys, I’ll be there soon

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    ❤️

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:09 AM PST

    Whats best to play arkham with

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Hey question, can I play as the joker in batman Arkham asylum for psnow?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    I like it when Batman throws Ricky on top of the Christmas tree and when the cutscene ends, the tree is whole again.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Do you want an Arkham Origins Remaster?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    I know I do!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/msorlien5
    [link] [comments]

    Day 3 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    I have a question about the Arkham origins DLC

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    So my girlfriend got me Origins on disk for Christmas, and I want to buy the dlc for my series X, but I am unsure if it will download to it. Fairly certain it will, I've jus had issues with games like this.

    submitted by /u/DarkJediKnight28815
    [link] [comments]

    which game would you compare Spider-Man PS4 too? (please read post!)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    this is which game should be compared in a versus with Spider-Man. personally i could kinda see all of them as contenders but i'd like to see which one you guys think is the most fair.

    and i think Miles Morales is the most similar to Origins. both are about superheroes in their early years set during christmas time.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Localess-Purple
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy return to Arkham will the dlc be on the disc or will I have to enter in a code

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Arkham Games

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Which is your favorite? For me it's Arkham Knight.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tommytomtoes
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Batman Arkham Asylum and i got this error,wat do?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Anyone know How to fix?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    good times

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Remember 2015 when it was a flex to have arkham knight on consle because the pc version kept crashing

    submitted by /u/thesleepingpotato22
    [link] [comments]

    The remaining riddler trophies in Stagg's airship must be stuck there forever because turrets are preventing me from taking them.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    It's my third play through since the last time I played in years, and so I have forgotten the things on how to get the trophies.

    I took the riddler trophy in a container, which itself is locked behind the room that has to be opened with a voice synthesiser. You then have to tilt the airship and the trophy drops onto Gotham shore. Now, I returned to take the remaining trophies but the turrets appeared, and those turrets couldn't be rid of since the container to crush them is gone. Is it still possible to get the remaining trophies in Stagg's airship? The smoke doesn't work and the remote hacking can only disable one turret a time.

    submitted by /u/EDI-Thor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment