• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Batman Arkham Revisiting Arkham City feels so good

    Batman Arkham Revisiting Arkham City feels so good


    Revisiting Arkham City feels so good

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    I don’t remember who I told I was going to beat their score but I did it!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    best soundtrack to listen to 24/7

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:53 AM PST

    I love the art style in Asylum so much

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    I'm currently doing my bi-annual play through of the Arkham games and the art style of Asylum sticks out from the rest. Obviously the series evolved over the years and they went in a different direction with a more realistic look. But I wish they kept the comic style character profiles from Asylum. Getting a new character profile when I was a kid playing through Asylum is what made me interested in comic books. Does anyone know the artist that made the character profiles for this game?

    submitted by /u/realcodybless
    [link] [comments]

    Some screenshots that I made in Arkham Knight ,alongside some custom teasers for gotham knights,hope you guys like them :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    a New Jersey car

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    10 years later, 10 reasons why Arkham City is still a fantastic game

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Replayed the series for the tenth time over quarantine and man, I wish I could go back and play all of them for the first time again, but city will always stand out in that regard.

    1. The improvements from arkham asylum were flawless. Arkham asylum in itself was fantastic, and rocksteady took everything that made it a good game and made it better.

    2. The open world is lively and dynamic. They saw that you need to glide to get around so they added the booster and the dive bomb system. Not only was it efficient, but it wasn't so quick that by gliding you would miss how amazing the map was and all the classic locations.

    3. The combat was diversified SO much. City doubled the types of enemies you'd see in hand to hand and gave you all sorts of new, different, and badass ways to take guys down without clunking the original system.

    4. The same can be said about predator situations. More layers to enemies, more layers to rooms, and more gadgets made you think just as hard about approaching predator rooms in city as you did the first time you played asylum.

    5. The freeze boss fight.

    6. The story was fantastic, the ending was amazing, and the plot twist was shocking at the time if you didn't know what to look for. And the fact they killed off the joker was bold. Ok, they copped out with this on knight, but killing off the joker was an indicator that the writers were given the okay on that, so it showed that everyone at rocksteady was really giving their all on this game.

    7. The riddler trophies were a pain in every game but they came up with a solid way to incentivize doing it with the hostages. This made that side quest exponentially more engaging and like you were actively stopping the riddler, as opposed to him just being a voice in your ear like in asylum.

    8. You really couldn't have asked for better dlc. All four characters played different from each other and had great designs and gadget sets. All the skins were such great fan service. And the hqr dlc was a great epilogue too.

    9. side missions. This wasn't really a thing in asylum, so this was their first crack at this and they nailed each one. We knew these characters existed in the universe in asylum, but we finally get to take them on in city, and each one plays different from the next.

    10. The final and likely most forgotten aspect: the build up to the release was paced perfectly. we got monthly tidbits of game play every so often, new concept art, a character reveal or a trailer, or a new skin would be revealed as a preorder bonus. We'd speculate on the Arkham verse forums. Each new piece of info that was released got people fired up over how awesome it was going to be, but once you actually started playing the game, you realized that it was only the tip of the iceberg.

    Arkham city may not have the scale and look of an Xbox one/ps4 game and seeing as we're moving up generations again, it'll look even more dated pretty soon. But this game was really something special at the time. If asylum proved licensed games could be good, city proved licensed games could be great. I think it's safe to say city will continue to be the archetype for what a superhero game should be

    submitted by /u/theeiceman
    [link] [comments]

    Captured this while playing Origins

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    I destroyed Deathstroke

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:53 AM PST

    I just defeated Deathstroke on I am the night difficulty and more importantly I did it without taking damage and without letting him execute a single attack on me. I even got the achievement! I am so excited 🤩

    submitted by /u/Yung-Caesar
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one with this problem

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    How do you press square and triangle im having so much trouble. Yes i know how to press it but just like its hard and not everytime i sucseed pressing it either im failing my combo.

    submitted by /u/VaSeT032
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't I get the partial knightfall ending?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    I did every gotham's most wanted quest except the final deathstroke tank encounter and the riddler stuff. That's 12 out of 14, and every guide says I need 7. I'm playing on normal and I went up the the bat signal and no prompt happened and my quest log still says I need to do more missions. I even went into the police station and back up to the signal but nothing. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    You can purchase Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Knight, and all DLC for each game for a total of 11.99 on steam.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Not sure if this has been shared, but enjoy!

    submitted by /u/holywhitefang1
    [link] [comments]

    Batman's one major instance of Hubris

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    Is when he really was willing to let Strange and Tyger exterminate every single inmate imprisoned within Arkham City just to save Talia. I know Alfred and Barbara's speech with Bruce when you first leave the Steel Mill is considered one of the best dialogue interactions from the series but I feel like this specific plan/desire of Batman's gets overshadowed by that.

    submitted by /u/skorpiontamer
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    One of the smoothest fights with the Batmobile. (Hard)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Can you port from one game to another?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    I HATE the Origins batsuit, always wondered why they didn't just do the Year One suit that was already in Arkham City. Is there any way to port it from AC to Origins?

    submitted by /u/undedavenger
    [link] [comments]

    What's the criteria for fighting Riddlers boss in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    I beat the story and want to complete the rest of the missions available, but one I think I wanna get outta the way first is the Riddler boss that's locked because of having to get his riddles. I've heard this only means the rescue missions, trophies, and breakable objects. Is that true, or do the environment riddles count too? Cuz if so I'm not gonna bother, those ones are a pain to try to get for me. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xVentriborg1987
    [link] [comments]

    Idk why i just thought about this for Arkham Knight..

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Batman doesn't kill. At least so far in the video games, so in the game, the Arkham Knight brags and brags about how he know everything about Batman. His tactics, fighting style, what he would do in any situation. Then sends unmanned tanks all over the city.

    So why didn't he make them manned tanks since he knows Batman won't kill anyone? Batman has no problem blowing them up cause no one is in them. But if there was? Then what?

    Yeah its a video game. Its how it was made. Just saying.

    submitted by /u/jacobynathan24
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Arkham Asylum: 12 Years Later

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Help??

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I'm not sure if I can ask for help with the game here, but I'm stuck on part of Arkham Knight. I am trying to do the Riddler challenge at the Elliot Hospital (the fourth challenge I believe,) and I can't figure out how to get the Batmobile there. It says I have to bring the car to Miagani Island, but the bridge is up and I can't get it down. Do I have to do the Riddler time trial by the GCPD to get to the island? I also can't get the bridge down for that, so there is no way to drive to finish that challenge. I'm super confused and I can't find any YouTube tutorials that have these same problems. Any suggestions on how to get the Batmobile to the hospital? And again, I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed but I'm out of options.

    submitted by /u/Cayleigh6661
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment