• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Batman Arkham Found this on my old Facebook memories

    Batman Arkham Found this on my old Facebook memories


    Found this on my old Facebook memories

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    ¡Happy New Year to all of you!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    An amazing scene from Arkham City

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Started the new year by playing my favourite Arkhan game ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:04 AM PST

    We may not have made it through unscathed, but we made it, we're coming back, and we're hitting harder. Happy 2021 everyone

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I am the night no hit run going smooth anyone else find this boss fight extremely easy? Or is it just me��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Oh God they're jinxing it

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:40 AM PST

    THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    arkham asylum/city still playable?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    maybe you heard this question a couple of times, but i want to know if arkham asylum and arkham city are still playable from the perspective of 2020. i mean, are their mechanics to old-fashioned. just played arkham knight on 100% the last days and wanted to know if it makes sense to play the predecessors.

    i got all of them free on the epic games store.

    thx for answers.

    submitted by /u/GE1STESKR4NK
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry the pic is so bad (lol) but I was in NYC today and found a similarity between gotham and the city its inspired by and thought it was interesting. Are there any other parts of NYC that resemble gotham like this one?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:25 AM PST

    Recently finished Knight and immediately bought “Return to Arkham” for PS4. Having never played Asylum on PS3, I’m pleasantly surprised at how great this game looks.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Small and (kinda) funny detail I found in Arkham Knight: Azrael grunts when you hit him with a Remote Batarang

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    How the hell do I beat the Joker's henchmen in Arkham Asylum? Second day running and I still can't beat it

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    There's an infinite stream of those little cunts and then the 2 fat henchmen run me right over. How am I supposed to win? It's the fight after the Joker TV explosion, toward the end of asylum.

    submitted by /u/kerhofani
    [link] [comments]

    5 years later and I finally have the platinum just MINUTES before 2021! Happy new year to all of you!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Just discovered photo mode! Really enjoying it lol. Let me know what you guys thinks

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Which location in Arkham Asylum was the most creepy for you ?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    If the year could talk to us

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    My reaction to the Hush side misssion in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    So what happened at Ace Chemicals during Arkham Knight

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    When Batman had the hallucination of Joker with a gun? Was he knocked out by the gas?

    submitted by /u/Giganotosaurus123
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight freezes all the time for me

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I've tried everything I can think of, but Arkham Knight, and only Arkham Knight, freezes on my xbox almost every time I play it. When I'm done with my current playthrough I might try deleting it and reinstalling it, buy idk why that would fixe anything. I've had the game for a while now and this issue only started within the last few weeks. It's just really frustrating that I can't figure out why or what to do about this. It's really bad due to there being no manual saving, so the game has even frozen right after I did a cobra tank section, so I had to do it all over again.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment