• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Batman Arkham And thats how I like em

    Batman Arkham And thats how I like em


    And thats how I like em

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    beat it in funny number time

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Guardian angel

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    Excited to have gotten 240% in Arkham Knight for the first time, but even prouder to have accomplished this playing with my seven-year-old son (dressed as his favorite Arkham villain) who did all the Knightmare tank battles (plus a ton of other things) because he is way better at them than his Dad.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Hey guys, it’s my cakeday and I just wanted to share my favorite screen from my favorite game ever with you!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Batgirl Arkham knight is better than Gotham knights

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    if you didn't know, you can find Sharon Jones' body in the Eddie memorial hospital during the Shadow War DLC misson

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Joker wanted a ride

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:34 AM PST

    A fast way to recharge the disruptor in Knight.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    for the open world missions, the disruptor can take quite a while to fully recharge. But I've found that going into any building that always triggers an auto save, such as the police headquarters or the orphanage always resets it to full instantly. This is really useful when knocking out all of the towers, own the roads and firefighter missions.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Deathstroke.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    I am about 80% through the most wanted side missions and now Own the road, Occupt Gotham and Campaign for disarmament are locked out. According to a walkthrough, after the second tower was taken out I should have contacted deathstroke. Up till now I didnt even know Deathstroke was even in the game. Is my game glitched? If not, how do I contact him?

    submitted by /u/jericohardstyle
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think collecting all of the Riddler trophies in Arkham Knight feels so rewarding?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    Arkham City is my favorite Arkham game but collecting everything in Arkham Knight is much more fun and rewarding, there are less trophies in Arkham Knight than in Arkham City which makes for more of a hunt trying to find them rather than them being just about everywhere. The fact that Riddler is constantly harassing you on his giant monitors and also that he gets more and more anxious the more trophies you collect, and by the last 5 hes doubting himself and is actually scared to fight you. Then the fight is very rewarding and interesting because Riddler actually cheats which is majorly unexpected. And then you get the catwoman cutscene and the knightfall protocol cutscene? It feels like a lot and I felt really good after completing it all compared to the other games where you get almost nothing for it all.

    submitted by /u/toadywalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Will there ever be another Arkham Game?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    I love the series and wanted to know if there will be a Arkham Game.

    submitted by /u/RodgerJenkins
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight Any% Glitchless (Hard) Speedrun in 3:37:31

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Playing through Arkham Knight for the first time. Am I the only one who thinks the Cobra tank sections are tedious and downright “not fun”.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Is wrong I destroy the machine ? Because I always make the second decision.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    The Best Screenshot From Batman Arkham City

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I think someone watched a bit too much Crazy Frog

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    The psychic sniper AI in Origins really pisses me off

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Knight Crash PC

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Yes, yet another "is there a fix for Arkham Knight crashing on PC" post. I recently upgraded my PC; and now the game crashes constantly. I can't even progress the story. I've loved this game for years, and even got the game with all of its DLC again when I switched to PC. I was working on another 240% run because I hadn't done it since I made the switch from Xbox. All of my drivers are up to date, and so is the game. I tried deleting and reinstalling, I've checked my directx versions, and still nothing. Is there any way to get back my top game?

    submitted by /u/OneMindNoLimit
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2 of posting all my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    New to the series(Help)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    So I'm about halfway through Arkham Asylum (which I guess is the first) and I love it.

    How many more games are there and in which order should I play them?

    submitted by /u/eromelkca
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment